Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
you Make me so jealous. How about this:
:baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:
hahahaha i wish that there was a scene like that but yeah we can keep dreaming!..lmao..
hahahaha now i am more JEALOUS!!..lmao..

aha.. that's the english translation of PRRA theme song...heh.e.. i just put that for randomness..lol
ohh ahahaha oh yeah!!..just remember that!=]
its the Girl Song..lol..

it's okay we're still on.
haha alrights!=]

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
to Miss Anynomous:
We all love PRRA, but please limit your banner in size. It takes up like two screen lengths and scrolling down takes forever.

^________^

Please don't take offense.
oh alrite. I'll fix it. Don't worry about it. I notice that it takes me a while to scroll too. Sorry about that.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
noooooo....brra is ending tomarrow....that's so sad...hope win n kwan's other new lakorn juss airs aftter....do they even have a new lakorn together...??..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
okay this is out of the blues, but one of my friends want to know the name of the Soldier in Dang Duang Haru Thai. Does anyone know his real name? He's the soldier with Prince Rugimun named Rachid. If anyone know please tell me. hehe.. thanks.. sorry this is so out of topic.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
go go go go go go go go

PHOM RUK ROY ADEED!!!=]

nina07

sarNie Adult
okay this is out of the blues, but one of my friends want to know the name of the Soldier in Dang Duang Haru Thai. Does anyone know his real name? He's the soldier with Prince Rugimun named Rachid. If anyone know please tell me. hehe.. thanks.. sorry this is so out of topic.
you mean the one who was in love with Nok?i think his name is Tle .. or something. haha :lol: