Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
win is talking to Poo...He puts the ring onher finger but she wakes up..she said smthing to him...he is happy..
Kwan is at home waiting..somebodii calls..
The police came and capture the other bad guys...wanna calls Ek..Lookchin over hears it...
Lookchin tells Torfun...Win comes in and yell at Wannaa..
Wannaa probably Torfun i guess thats why shes screaming NO!..
Kwan & Lookchin leaves the room..
police is entering his territory..
Ek puches Woosen in the stomach..
Kwan and Win is talking in the living room..He grabbs her hands..probably in a way like dont worry...
Poo and her maid are talking...probably about the uncle..
Ek is escaping with Woosen from what we saw in the preview..
Police enters the room they were in..EK gets caught with woosen..escapes with her..
Poo is screaming for her maid..smthing probably happend...dunnoo..oh nvm..shes screaming about her face cause she got shot on the cheeks...now shes crying about it..
Ek brings woosen to the uncles place..but then gets kicks out..i think..haha..
Win , wannaa, & natae..goes talk to Deung and John..
Ek is on NEWS..
Kwan Brought some flowers to Poo..
Poo probably ask Kwan ig she likes Tawanchai or smthing..and she is stuttering on her words abit..
Kwan sees Win at the elevator..he grabs her hands..talks..then leaves(kwan)..lol..
Natae is talking to the police..
Ek calls Natae when he is with the police..
Win is talking to Poo...probably told her that Kwan helped donate blood to her..
because win had a flasback to the time when Kwan went to Donate blood..
The police catches the uncle and having a intense Shooting..gets capture..
Kwan & Wanna is talking about smthihng..
Poo comes and Kwan sees her..they have a Talk...
Kwan & poo huggs..Lookchin & Win is hugging inside the house..
Wanna comes with a Knife(PSYCHO!!) wanting to stabb Poo..

then TO BE CONTINUE TO EPISODE 15!!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
win is talking to Poo...He puts the ring onher finger but she wakes up..she said smthing to him...he is happy..
Kwan is at home waiting..somebodii calls..
The police came and capture the other bad guys...wanna calls Ek..Lookchin over hears it...
Lookchin tells Torfun...Win comes in and yell at Wannaa..
Wannaa probably Torfun i guess thats why shes screaming NO!..
Kwan & Lookchin leaves the room..
police is entering his territory..
Ek puches Woosen in the stomach..
Kwan and Win is talking in the living room..He grabbs her hands..probably in a way like dont worry...
Poo and her maid are talking...probably about the uncle..
Ek is escaping with Woosen from what we saw in the preview..
Police enters the room they were in..EK gets caught with woosen..escapes with her..
Poo is screaming for her maid..smthing probably happend...dunnoo..oh nvm..shes screaming about her face cause she got shot on the cheeks...now shes crying about it..
Ek brings woosen to the uncles place..but then gets kicks out..i think..haha..
Win , wannaa, & natae..goes talk to Deung and John..
Ek is on NEWS..
Kwan Brought some flowers to Poo..
Poo probably ask Kwan ig she likes Tawanchai or smthing..and she is stuttering on her words abit..
Kwan sees Win at the elevator..he grabs her hands..talks..then leaves(kwan)..lol..
Natae is talking to the police..
Ek calls Natae when he is with the police..
Win is talking to Poo...probably told her that Kwan helped donate blood to her..
because win had a flasback to the time when Kwan went to Donate blood..
The police catches the uncle and having a intense Shooting..gets capture..
Kwan & Wanna is talking about smthihng..
Poo comes and Kwan sees her..they have a Talk...
Kwan & poo huggs..Lookchin & Win is hugging inside the house..
Wanna comes with a Knife(PSYCHO!!) wanting to stabb Poo..

then TO BE CONTINUE TO EPISODE 15!!!
OMG... I was right.. WAANA IS GOING CRAZY!!! HATE HER!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
cant wait for next weeks episode!...but so sad because next week is the last episode!!

waaaahh!! i dont want it to end yet........

so what did you think of todais episode Miss A?!

i thought todais was okais..could of had been better..but not bad!..atleast there was a hugg from the back and a kiss on the forehead!!=]

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
bad news
i might not be able to make another fan mv until september
i know
i thought that i could do it on the labtop
but the downloading clips is taking way too long and i don't want to ruin it
i have to come to my mom work everyday so yeah
until i go back to school i can't use my desktop

sorry

but i might b able to spend some time on it at night and it is going to take a while

but i WILL DEFINITELY MAKE ANOTHER MV OF THEM THEY ARE TOO CUTE TO NOT MAKE ONE OR TWO MORE

if i finish with the version from kwan to win using THE SONG ONE LOVE BY JORDAN PRUITT
i will make another one from win to kwan using THE SONG I'M ALL ABOUT U BY AARON CARTER

i hope to make one in future and wil definitely make one

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't believe we got over 300 pages, you girls are really crazy about this lakorn :lol: I miss like over 100 pages, but don't have time to go back and read anymore and I couldn't keep up with you girls either LOL too busy with the subbing team. But you go girls... PRRA's virus it's so contagious hahahaha. ;)

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i think Muay Inter is going to replace this :( Stephan-Pancake

not interested in seeing Pancake ..

i know another pancake lakorn!! ughh!! i want kwan and win agen!! but i skipped about 50 pages...too lazy to read them all...HAHA. but imma watch today's epsiode rite now!! cant wait to see it!!

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
*SIGH* draggy Again! they let all the truth explored in the final, only one ep!! suddenly, all the thing solved.
god! can't they just cut some wanna and woosen's stupid screen, and made the end more reasonable and satisfactory?

fun

Expired Sarnie
i thought this had 13 episode. did they extend the lakorn or something. 15 better be it. its a little slow for me and now enough chatting i will go and watch episode 14 then come back to spam. lol

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
cant wait for next weeks episode!...but so sad because next week is the last episode!!

waaaahh!! i dont want it to end yet........

so what did you think of todais episode Miss A?!

i thought todais was okais..could of had been better..but not bad!..atleast there was a hugg from the back and a kiss on the forehead!!=]
I thought that it was pretty good.. I like it.. Love the hug scene and kiss on the forehead... They're so cute and my heart melts everytime Tawan Chai grabs a hold of Tor Fun's hand.. I definetly want to see these two in another kiss/slap lakorn with a bunches kisses and huggss... I can't believe that epi. 15 is going to be the last one.. I hope it's 16... cause I want to see it for two days... I'm gonna miss it alot... WIN AND KWAN puts a smile on my face.. same with our adorable Look Chin and sexy Na Tae.. I want to see these four re-unite in another lakorn... I praying for it..hehe.. lol....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well u guys might know this already but I read one of Poo's interview today and she said that in the end, she turns into a good person which I wanted her to do that anyways yay!!!!!!!!!