Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

skies

sarNie Adult
episode 13 wasn't so bad....
such a pity for nokyoong....she returned the ring and got shot....awe....i totally get her now, putting myself in her pretty shoes....to have someone not love you anymore, that's a pain
tor fun needs to ignore her mom for a bit....follow your heart and do what is right girl!
tawanchai...i think he believes tor fun now???
nae tae...awe....you....
look chin....*pinch pinch
woosen...dude, need i say more???
wannaa....i hope you go crazy or something you mean mother!!!

this lakorn is ending soon...awe....well, it was well worth it and we all enjoyed it while it was airing so no regrets...
hopefully they (kwan and win) do another lakorn together... maybe a slap and kiss + baby :D

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
episode 13 wasn't so bad....
such a pity for nokyoong....she returned the ring and got shot....awe....i totally get her now, putting myself in her pretty shoes....to have someone not love you anymore, that's a pain
tor fun needs to ignore her mom for a bit....follow your heart and do what is right girl!
tawanchai...i think he believes tor fun now???
nae tae...awe....you....
look chin....*pinch pinch
woosen...dude, need i say more???
wannaa....i hope you go crazy or something you mean mother!!!

this lakorn is ending soon...awe....well, it was well worth it and we all enjoyed it while it was airing so no regrets...
hopefully they (kwan and win) do another lakorn together... maybe a slap and kiss + baby :D
skies plz don't tell me that it's ending tmr.... I still want one more week at least...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yay! At least we have Stars Subbing Team with the subs for this lakorn now right guys? Anyway, still on vacay!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay! At least we have Stars Subbing Team with the subs for this lakorn now right guys? Anyway, still on vacay!
Aiyaja, you can still join our team ;) we need more helpers if you don't mind helping us out. :clap:

By the way, glad to see you back. Miss your summary and translations. :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I wish I can but at the moment, I have my hands tied. I don't always have access to a computer.