Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha ok i went back to look at rolling stones.. hehe it was kev its not joe grabbin his shirt.. it was ken hehhe..

golf news.. i just read it now lol.. i havent checked the other sites yet except sw.. hehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOVE UR SIGGY
JUST READ IT
HAHA SO FUNNY :lol:

AT FIRST I THOUGHT SARN WROTE IT BUT CECI WAS MY SECOND CHOICE
SHE WAS LOVING TWO NIGHT A WEEK OH HAVE U READ IT IT IS SO COOL
THE MAIN THEME WAS SO FRUITY
girl i read one n two already.. its 3 now hehe xp .. sadly i havent finished my enemy yet though hehe.. 3 nights ahhh .. indeed .. 2 was super fruity.. hehe sugar in the blender ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
girl i read one n two already.. its 3 now hehe xp .. sadly i havent finished my enemy yet though hehe.. 3 nights ahhh .. indeed .. 2 was super fruity.. hehe sugar in the blender ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF SHE CONTIN THE SERIES TO 2 MONTH A YEAR
HAHA MY FAVORITE PART WAS THE WATER BED RIPPING
IT WAS THE BEGINING

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Headline: Golf gets angry, the rumours about Kwan being in the care of a wealthy man and also stated that he never went off at Poo on the set!

The love scandalous never ends especially when Golf admitted that he went to see his (future) girlfriend Kwan Usamanee, the jealous people can’t stand it so they spreaded rumours in hope to make the love cease. Rumours were that pretty Kwan is under the care of a wealthy man, your own lover being rumored in such a negative way wonder how Golf would take it.

‘To tell the truth when I first heard it I was really angry because I know what Kwan is like and there’s no way that this can happen. Kwan just said that there’s this kind of news again, I feel that its nonsense to claim that someone is under the care of a wealthy man, just think about it if it was someone in your family how bad would you feel. Also if Kwan was under the care of a wealthy man I doubt she would be working everyday, there’s no need for someone to take care of you because she can make her own money’

Kwan was extremely hurt so she cried over the phone to you?‘She didn’t cry because its only a rumour, also the news about my fan club disliking Kwan is not true because everyone that is truly my fan club they understand the situation’

The increase of the scandalous news like going to take care each other at the university, in what ways has it affected you?‘The feedback I don’t know but I’m more worried that it may have an affect towards the university because the truth is I’m not moving at all. I don’t feel anything but because I study at Mahidol and there’s news that I’m changing universities people might think of it in a bad way’

Have you talked to Kwan about the news?
‘Yeah we talk about a little, we’re just confused that how has the news came out and also about changing universities it’s not something easily to be done. Got to sit for exams and everything, we talk each other every now and then because we both have to work. I don’t want people to look at Kwan in a bad way. The news about changing universities I don’t want people to gossip about it because going to learn is the right thing. I went to Bangkok University because I went to visit friends like I stated before but with Kwan we see each other every now and then if we don’t see each other then we just call each other’

Seems like your very serious with Kwan compared to other girls
‘Its good so I’m not like Mike (laughs) I don’t want to be in the news with this person or that person, there’s only news with Kwan’

So your love with Kwan you’re very serious to make it lasting?
‘Yes because before I was still immature so I wasn’t serious about love but now I’m close with Kwan we can talk to each other. Usually when I date someone I have them only and I won’t cheat on them, I’m really serious, when I love someone I truly love them. When we fall in love it can’t be helped, I look at it as it’s not wrong to love’

So it means you closed your doors and locked your heart for others?
‘I didn’t close the opportunity but no one comes in because I work and there’s no time to go anywhere and I didn’t focus to look for someone. When I’m in the news with girls my parents didn’t say anything because my family knows that Kwan and I are close and the elders know each other’

But when Kwan and you have news, Kwan’s mother came out and she wasn’t pleased. Have you ever asked Kwan?
‘Truly Kwan didn’t say anything about this, I heard about this from the media. The media ask more that ‘Kwan’s Mother dislikes me’. I don’t know but if it’s true I don’t know what I have done wrong but from the elders perspective they might think that I made it into news’

Lastly about the news that you went to yell at Poo for Kwan on the set?
‘I admit that that day I went because I was worried that she was sick and not well. Though we missed each other because that day she went to the hospital urgently so we didn’t see each other. I didn’t yell or scream at anyone, with the news I really don’t want to state anything. All I can do is be by her side though be neutral, I don’t want to be serious about it but I’m scared that she might be stressed but I think that everything will be better in time ’
BIG THANKS TO P'JENNY FROM KWAN ENGLISH FANCLUB
HAHA THANKS RUNWAYDIVA!! HAHAHA OH WOWNESS!! IM SPEECHLESS!! HAHAHA...
TAKE UR TIME TO READ IT ROSE
U ARE THE ONLY ONE ON WHO HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT IT
NINA AND SHERRIE ALREADY KNOW
I KNOW U LIKE GOLF AND KWAN
HAHAHA MAN! IM SUPER SLOW THEN! HAHAHA..LOL.
HAHA WELL I PERFER KWAN && WIN TOGETHER MORE!!
GOLF && ME BETTER!!..LMAO..
HAHAHAHA..I LIKE THEM BOTH..BUT NOT TOGETHER..BUT IF THEY DO GO OUT THEN IM KOOL WITH IT!!=]
THEY'LL LOOK KUTE TOGETHER THEN=]

nina07

sarNie Adult
hahaha ok i went back to look at rolling stones.. hehe it was kev its not joe grabbin his shirt.. it was ken hehhe..

golf news.. i just read it now lol.. i havent checked the other sites yet except sw.. hehe..
ewwh. your rite! i always thought he was gay .. he always sounded like a girl. keke

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
brb .. i gotta go read hehe .. ahhhhhhhhhhh .. xp .. hehe the water bed haha.. it poked .. lmao.. n hehe lmao..