Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Here's a thought.... I was just curious to see how you would answer to this.... let's say you're on a forum very much like this one.... one day you read a report that the star that you like is dating someone knew.... you see a picture of her.... and you say oh she's not pretty or she's not good looking enough for them.... then you find out that the person's actually someone from said forum.... that you actually know really well.... what would you do??

Personally, I'd be shocked, and I would probably die from embarrassment ha ha....
I would be totally shocked as well. However, I wouldn't take back what I said though because if they are dating a celebrity then they are bound to take criticisms just like the celeb does.

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
Here's a thought.... I was just curious to see how you would answer to this.... let's say you're on a forum very much like this one.... one day you read a report that the star that you like is dating someone knew.... you see a picture of her.... and you say oh she's not pretty or she's not good looking enough for them.... then you find out that the person's actually someone from said forum.... that you actually know really well.... what would you do??

Personally, I'd be shocked, and I would probably die from embarrassment ha ha....

i am not quite sure
u mean like people post bad coomment about the girl and the girl is part of the forum and read all those bad comment

well if that is the case i would probably apologize and then stay out of the forum for a couple of days til things get better
if i were to be the girl i would delete my account right away

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
welll i wouldnt post anything bad about any of the girl that they dated..

i would just support them...i wouldnt care who they date..at all..haha i have a little secret too! i had smthinglike this happend to a friend once!..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hahaha..imma go..ill be back later to spamm alright girls! imma go fix my myspace page! hahaha...ttyl=]

ployathina

sarNie Egg
Ha ha interesting although I do feel bad that people would have to go through stuff like that. I guess that comes with the territory.... which is why it is so much better to be friends with famous people than to be famous or date someone famous I guess.

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
YEAH MISS. A IS ON
ROSE JUST LEFT
OR ELSE THIS WOULD BE A DISASTER....HAHA...LOL....JUS KIDDIG

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Spoiler time.... don't read if you don't want to be spoiled....

Lookchin finds out about Torfun not being Wanna's daughter. Tawanchai tells Naetae that he doesn't love Nokyoong. Nokyoong writes a letter to Tawanchai and gives back the engagement ring. Torfun and Tawanchai make up, thanks to Lookchin.
OMG.. you you really got me goiing.. I think i'm going insane now.. because of the spoiler...

when this lakorn ends..i wonder..if we're still gonna spamm in here and stuff..hahah...
Of course i'll still spam.. I'll be re-watching this with eng. sub then..haha..lol..

thats so kute how P'Tawanchai scarafice his Life for Torfun!! so KUTE!!=]

I know.. he loves her so much to sacrafice his life for hers... On man.. will i find a man like that?...hehe.. lol..