Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
OMG!!! You girls are crazy!!! lol 225!!! Shit!!!!

Well, my subbing team finally has a name. It is Stars Subbing Team. Hhahaa, we choose it just out of the blue since we tired.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
okay i'm leaving now... i just want to apologize for my junk spamming.. you all have a great night.. see you girls later.. in the mean time you guys have fun! Spam some more! Take Care! Oh yeah and show your PRRA love! :D

Well, my subbing team finally has a name. It is Stars Subbing Team. Hhahaa, we choose it just out of the blue since we tired.
yep it is going to be hard to pick a name for the team...but you guys did it...and I like the name of it...

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
wen tawanchai wakes up it ends..

wannaa- u gave woosen sleeping pills..??
nookyoung-(slaps tawanchai)thats very low tawanchai..i want some answers/reasons how this woman (shes talking about woosen) is sleeping in ur room.
woosen-P'fun was the one who gave me the drink to give to tawanchai to drink last night.
torfun-(crying) khun nookyoung im sorry i want to help but i cant help.
look chin-(wannaa hits look chin) its like look chin and p'fun aren't ur kids too.

thai translation in english words:

wannaa-koon wang yai non lap woosen lur??
nookyoung-(slaps tawanchai)tham chaa maak tawanchai nookyoung thong gan kam attiby waa pooying kon nee ma non hong koon yang ngai..
woosen-p'fun ben kon hai chun ow nam som kan hai p'tawanchai kin meuy kun nee.
torfun-(crying)khun nookyoung chun seya jai na ka, chun yakk chuey..they chun chuey mai dai.
look chin-(wannaa hits look chin) lue waa look chin kap p'fun mai chai look kong mae murn gun.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid

hey why not called it the Shooting Stars Subbing team or Triple S.. because you guys are like the shooting stars who grant our wishes by subbing our fav. lakorn.. well that's just my opinion... Bye now!

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
wen tawanchai wakes up it ends..
wannaa- u gave woosen sleeping pills..??
nookyoung-thats very low tawanchai..i want some answers/reasons how this woman shes talking about woosen is sleeping in ur room.
woosen-P'fun was the one who gave me the drink to give to tawanchai to drink.
torfun- nookyoung im sorry i want to help but i cant help.
look chin- its like look chin and p'fun isnt like ur kids also.
theres my translation!

thanks and i am out
bye good night

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
so next weeks episode sounds good..anyone wants me to translate it?? ill try my hardest. =]
EDIT: weeeeeeeee i own! hehe. =DD
I want it ,please :spin:
golf and kwan? .. i perfer Kwan and Win! hehehehe
what? who can tell me what's going on? will they add a new character, or kwan will be with golf in a new lakorn?
it's ok if they are together in a new. but in this, god, i'd rather she with pai. -_-

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i was gone for like 6hrs and this topic went up 32pages...Dang...i was gone for like 2weeks and this topic only went up 40 pgs...and now....WOW...i cant believe that i was gone for 6hrs and WOW