Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
god you spammed a lot!!!
i have to say it must be a hard time for waiting the next ep.
can they have some new trick? they just use a very old trick to get tawanchai in trouble, lol. almost every lakorn we can see this kind of plots. but it must be interesting to see how torfan deal with this trouble. :D

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
whew im finally done reading!! yaya..but i wanted look chin to go tell tawanchai but i was disapointed he didnt tell him...that wouldve made everything waay better no problem. but it did add spice to the lakorn..lucky that torfun knows that he was framed or else more misunderstandings.. haha. but wow the pages went up!!!! u gurls are krazy..haha.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
god you spammed a lot!!!
i have to say it must be a hard time for waiting the next ep.
can they have some new trick? they just use a very old trick to get tawanchai in trouble, lol. almost every lakorn we can see this kind of plots. but it must be interesting to see how torfan deal with this trouble. :D
i agreed.. but the funny thing is Woosen is the only one whose naked... She's so lame.. if she wants him that bad... she needs to be smarter...

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
i agreed.. but the funny thing is Woosen is the only one whose naked... She's so lame.. if she wants him that bad... she needs to be smarter...

yeah thai lakorn is alway like that
the guy always have clothe on
and the girl have a towel
but then he did change his shirt
what was the medicine she taken before the raping

ohhh wow girl rapping a guy
how could that be possible ....lol.....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
guess what! u gurls made us beat gnao ahh soke for now!!! yay!!
YUP! It's not just us.. it's also you and everyone else... but we gotta keeping spamming.. I won't be spamming tmr. until 4 or 5.. cause i won't be home.. you guys better spam! hehehe.. and i'll come and help when i get back.