Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

ployathina

sarNie Egg
cool
u stop calling him?
Hahaha, I never called him haha. Whenever I talked to him it was usually my friends handing him their phone. He was always really nice on the phone though.... I would never call him though, I would feel so guilty.... I didn't know him well enough to just call out of the blue, haha

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha, I never called him haha. Whenever I talked to him it was usually my friends handing him their phone. He was always really nice on the phone though.... I would never call him though, I would feel so guilty.... I didn't know him well enough to just call out of the blue, haha
just call him for the hack of it... hehe.. but i understand what you're saying...

ployathina

sarNie Egg
I think Pepper's busy teaching.... but back to the topic at hand.... I have to sit down and actually watch it haha.... I pretty much cliffsnotes-ed it.... I just load and just fast forward to T/T's part

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
as much as i want celebrity's number.. i'll be afraid to call them once i have their number...lol.. you're like two totally diff. person.. just talking out of the blue... wow weird does that feel?