Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

skies

sarNie Adult
i thought that more people would spam today... guess not... there was a cute scene in this episode.. how come no one is happy with me? You guys are missing on a Win and Kwan's sweet moment.
lol...i WAS spamming, but i have homework to do...still not even half way through yet...

and Miss Anynomous, you spam a whole page girl! :D woohoo! i tried doing that but i was afraid it was going to be too much...maybe next time :p

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...i WAS spamming, but i have homework to do...still not even half way through yet...

and Miss Anynomous, you spam a whole page girl! :D woohoo! i tried doing that but i was afraid it was going to be too much...maybe next time :p
i know cause you didn't come and help me spam..hehe.. I couldn't help it, i was just so in love with this lakorn right now..hehe..Skies you should spam a whole page too!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Agreed again... Without Look Chin, I don't think I would want to rewatch the lakorn... (but only my favorite scenes)
other lakorn i might not rewatch, but for sure this one I'm going too.. I already did anyways..hehe.. I'm still waiting for the eng. sub one cause I don't understand thai. But as of right now I'm wathing all the action and drama. Are you watching any other lakorn Sherrie?

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, I'm Thai. I lived in Thailand until I was about 8 years old. So I've grown up watching it. I live on the east coast, and still get to watch lakorns and stuff like that. I just got back from Thailand last week, although I didn't get to watch too much tv while I was there. I'm moving to the midwest, chicago to be more accurate, for school, so I'm not sure how big the Thai population is there, but I'm excited.
Real kisses are hard because Thai people are conservative. The rape scenes are choreographed, so, it's not real so it's not that big of a deal. It's more of a respect thing for the female actors. In an interview Win said that if Kwan asked for a real kiss he would do it, but it's up to her, which is usually the case in most lakorns.
awee.. kwan should really say yes... that'll be a cute scene for us fan..hehe...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
wait how about the fan just write to the directors that we all want a kissing scene from Win and Kwan...hehe.. instead because what if Kwan's embarrass to say yes

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i wonder when will Na Tae ask Tor Fun to give back the engagement ring.. I feel bad for Na Tae... I can have you, Na Tae if Tor Fun doesn't want you. I'll love you forever...hehe..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder what Look Chin told Tawan Chai when he was crying and Nok Yoong was also there too... Look Chin is just adorable.. My next hope for Win and Kwan in a lakorn together is for them to have a kid and Look Chin going to be the kid. They'll make the perfect family.