Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
roselovesice.. i'm sorry i keeping stopping and continuing..it's because i was tired and i keep getting interrupt with things to do... besides i wanted i needed to stop and think about what i should write next...hehe.. sorry to make you wait. Writing a fanfic... huh.. I'll have to think about it.. The thing is if I do wirte one I'm not sure if it's going to be good... I wrote one, but I gave up on it because it seems like i can't figure out what to write next... but Kwan and Win, let me think about it... I'm not a good writer... I just write what I want to see happen..hehe..

Yay we made it to 170! Good Job Girls! Keep on spamming!

Just write what you feels and what you like to happen, after all is your imaginations, not anyone else. So it might not be good to you, but others might enjoy it.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
roselovesice.. i'm sorry i keeping stopping and continuing..it's because i was tired and i keep getting interrupt with things to do... besides i wanted i needed to stop and think about what i should write next...hehe.. sorry to make you wait. Writing a fanfic... huh.. I'll have to think about it.. The thing is if I do wirte one I'm not sure if it's going to be good... I wrote one, but I gave up on it because it seems like i can't figure out what to write next... but Kwan and Win, let me think about it... I'm not a good writer... I just write what I want to see happen..hehe..

Yay we made it to 170! Good Job Girls! Keep on spamming!
hahaha no its okais=]
it just makes me anxious like when i wait for a lakorn to come out=]
hahaha yeah i agree with Maya_fantasy!! it may be sucky for you..lol..haha but its good for us=]
i love♥ reading fanfics!! haha when its about win and kwan!!=]
smthing like what you wrote for your ending is so acceptable!!..lol..
hahaha=]

Rose, I saw your comments on youtube. So is that mean you rewatch it again from the beginning? :D How many time have you rewatch this lakorn already? :lol:
hahaha a couple times!=]
haha im so in love with this lakorn!! haha just like Sawan Biang!
i re watch that lakorn a billion time!!..hahaha..=]

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
okay here's the last post of my ending to PRRA! it's a bit long... so i kinda rushed at the ending...

Tor fun went and live with Duern... leaving Tawan Chai being alone in the Simitra house... One day Tawan Chai decided to visit Tor Fun because he wants to talk to her... He came, but Tor Fun told the maids to tell Tawan Chai that she's not home... Tawan Chai came, and the the maid told him that Tor fun is not home... look chin came in the house and sees Tawan Chai... Look Chin ask Tawan Chai, what is he doing here and tawan Chai replied that he was here to visit look chin because he miss him alot... look chin asked do you miss me or do you miss P'fun? the maid siad that you wanted to see P'fun... Tawan chai lied to look chin that he wanted to see tor fun because he wanted to give her the banquet of flowers that he bought.... look chin said that tor Fun is not home... Tawan Chai asked look chin is tor fun really not home or is she hiding from him because she doesn't want to see him... Look said if you want to know then why not ask p'fun... i don't know anything... look chin and tawan talked and tawan chai played with look chin for a while... Tor fun was in her room looking out her window at tawan chai and look chin... Tor Fun whispered to herself... I'm sorry Tawan chai that i have to do this. If i don't do this then we're both going to be hurt... i don't want to bare more pains than i am right now... After tawan Chai left look chin came in to tor fun's room and talk to her... "P'Fun why are you hiding from p'tawan chai?".. Tor fun said she's not hiding from him... Then look Chin gave tor fun the baquet of flowers that tawan chai bought for her... "P'Tawan Chai told me to give this to you, P'fun."... "P'Fun do you miss P'Tawan chai?"... Tor Fun said..."why would i miss him, when he doesn't misses me." "How do you know that he doesn't misses you?" asked look chin... "Look chin it's late now, let me take you to bed now..."

Na tae came and talk with Tor fun... He asked Tor Fun about the engagement.. HE asked tor Fun is she loves Tawan chai... and Tor fun told him that tawan already has nok yoong whom he loves... Tor fun doesn't love Tawan chai... Then Na Tae ask Tor fun if she doesn't love Tawan Chai, then will she marry him... Tor fun said she wants to wait a while because she still wants to live with het mom. Na tae told Tor fun that she said she doesn't love Tawan Chai, but how come she is sad... "Tor Fun, you can lie to me, but you can't lie to your heart... I can see in your eyes and know what's wrong... when you're with tawan chai, i see the sparkle in your eyes and happiness... you called this not love? I'm sure that Tawan chai feels the same for you... i finally realize that at the hospital because tawan chai couldn't stay still at all.. he was worried about you... more worried than me... he cares for you tor fun, he stayed with you the whole night... tor fun, you said that you don't love him, but your eyes tells it all... before you both couldn't confess your feelings to each other because you guys thought that you are cousins, now that you guys know that you're both not cousins... why not admit your feelings?.. Tor fun ( He grabbs her hand) look at me and tell me what your heart really says...please Tor fun, I promise you that i won't be mad and I won't be sad... i want to see the person I love happy." Tor Fun looked At na Tae with tears in her eyes.. she said... " Na Tae, you're a wonderfl person... You've helo me through the good and bad and I don't know how to repay you back..." "Tor Fun, the things that I've done for you, I don't ask you to repay back... I helped you from the bottom of my heart and i want to see a beautiful person like you fill with happiness... the only thing that I'm asking is what's in your heart right now. Please just tell me straight out that you love Tawan Chai." Tor Fun look at na tae and said.. "Yes, I love Tawan chai... I love him with all my heart. He is the first person that I love, but i can't love him because he is nok yoong." "Tor Fun, thank you for telling me the truth... I want you to know that I'm not mad at you at all...and i also want you to know that I want to cancel Our engagement ... I love you Tor Fun, but I don't want you to marry someone you don't love..." "Thank you Na Tae for understanding... You are truely a wonderful friend that i've met in my life... I thank you for all your kindness..." "Tor Fun, Tawan loves you, the way i see his love for you in different from his love from nok yoong." "Na Tae, I can't do anything more then just love Tawan Chai, because Khun Nok Yoong is his fiance..." "But if you don't tell him, how will he know........." "I bare the pain, all i just want to see is that Tawan Chai is happy...."

Na Tae called up Nok yoong and talk to her about Tawan Chai and Tor Fun.. He ask her if she sees the love between TAwan Chai and Tor Fun... Nok Yoong said that she break off the engagement with Tawan chai already... Na tae said he did the same thing... They both decide to talk to Tawan chai... Tawan Chai... said tat he can't talk to Tor Fun at all because she's hiding frm him... Both Nok yoong and na Tae said that they'll help Tawan chai out... but they need to helo from Duern, Look chin, and john too.

Duern came and told tor fun to get ready because they're going to the beach...

At the beach Duern and Look chin we're both with Tor Fun talking to her... but they excused themselves to go prepare the food.. They told Tor fun to take a walk on the shore... Tor Fun was walking along the shore and she saw something shiny in the sand.. She bends down and picked it up, but there was a hand that grabs Tor Fun's hand... Tor fun look up to see who was it... She was suprise to see Tawan Chai.. "Khun Tawan Chai, what are you doing here." She puller her hand away from him... and was about to walk away... but Tawan chai grabbed a hold of her hand... "Tor Fun, please don't run away from me anymore... and please listen to what i have to say..." "Tawan chai, please don't do this to Nok yoong... It's not a good thing... "Tor Fun, will you please give a time and listen to me... Let this time be for you and me and no one else...." Tor Fun looked and Tawan chai and nodded her head... "Tor Fun, you remember that I told you that I love this one girl, but we can not love each other... well right now a miracle has happen and we can love each other, but this girl wants to run away and hide from me..." Tor Fun answer.. "That girl is not running away from you, she is just staying her distance away because their love can't work out..." "Tor fun, please don't try to hide from or run away from me anymore... Don't you know how much I love you and want you to be by my side... Tor, I love you with all my heart.... I'm sorry that I mistreated you in the beginning... YOu change me so much... you opened up my heart to see things clearer and more open minded... You taught me that you can be wealthy, but you can't be happy... Love is what brings in the hgappiness and joy to a person's life... You made me realize that... Tor Fun, you are the light that brings in the happiness to my life... I love you Tor Fun. Tawan Chai looked into Tor fun's eyes that were now filled with tears... " Tawan Chai, you are the only one that I love... You've helped me and you bring me happiness when I'm with you. I've never felt love until I met you... Tawan Chai wiped away Tor Fun's tears and pulled Tor Fun into his arms and hugged her... It felt like the world just stop in time with just the two of them there... Both embracing each other... Tawan chai kissed Tor fun on the forehead and they he kneel down and propose to her.... "Tor Fun, will you marry me?" "Tawan Chai, what about Nok..." "Tor Fun, she was the one who send me here... we're just friends now... will you be my wife and stay with me for eterenity?" Tor Fun nodded her head... Tawan Chai put thering on her finger and kiss her hand... He holds Tor Fun's hand and was about to kiss her... but Look Chin Scream out... "Yay!!! We did IT!!! "... Na tae cover look chin's mouth, but it was too late... Everyone came out from hiding... They all smile and cheer Tor fun and Tawan Chai.. Tor fun blushes...

Look Chin came running towards them... "P'Fun, are you and P'Tawan Chai going to get marry?" Tor Fun smile...and Tawan chai answer.. "YEs, master... all thanks to you." He gave look chin a high five. The rest came and congratulate them... Nok Yoong apologizes to Tor fun for all the bad things she done to Tor fun... Tor Fun said the past is the past, just let it go.....

Tor Fun, Tawan Chai, Duern, and Look chin went to visit Wana at the prison... Wana apologize to everyone for all the bad things that she had done especially to Tor Fun... " Tor Fun, I'm sorry for all the bad things that i've done to you... I was so creul to you... I'm not mad if you don't forgive me... "I don't hate you maa... I can never hate you because you raise me and feed, you gave me a home... that means that a part of you does love me... You didn't let me die. The past is the past, if we all just live with the burden of the past, then it will only brings hatred and anger... WE are humans and everyone makes mistake... if you learn from all your mistakes then it will make you a good person... Maa... I'm glad that you came to realize your mistakes.... Wana reached over the bars of and hold Tor fun's hand... "Tor Fun, you are truley an angel, no matter how cruel i am to you, you still love me... You even sacrafice your life for mine, despite all the bad things.. you've made me realize that goodness outcomes the evilness... You were able to break my evilness with your love... Tor Fun, you make me hate myself even more... Why can't you be born to be my daugther... "Maa, I am your daughter still and I will always be... From today on we all can start our new life... Let the past go, so it won't be a burden for the furture... "Tor Fun, I thank you for you kindness, there is one thing I want to ask of you... Will you please take care of Look Chin for me.. I know that you have always taken care of him, but I ask you to let him live with you and teach him how to be a good person.... "Maa, I promise you that i will take care of look chin..." Duern said... "Wana, you don't have to worry about Look chin, he is like my son too and I will take care of him for you... "Duern, I apologize for taking Tor fun... I finally realize that your child is your life... and i'm really really sorry... I believe that you will give Tor fun and look chin all the love that a mother can give to their children..." "Wana, as long as you learn from your mistakes then I'm willling to forgive you." "Khun Tawan chai, (She puts Tawan chai and Tor Fun's hand together) please take care or Tor Fun and lover her... SHe has bare enogugh pain from me already and I don't want her to endure more... "Paa Wana,, I promise you that I will love tor Fun until the end... i will take care of her." wana talked to look chin.. "look chin, you be a good kid and listens to P'fun and P'tawan chai and khun duern... Maa, loves you..."

The wedding day finally arrived.. The bride and groom are both beautiful and handsome... perfect match for each other...Everyone was happy for them both.,,, Tawan chai puts the ring on Tor fun's finger and tor fun did the same... After that everyone cheers Tawan chai to kiss the bride.. tor fun blushes... and Tawan Chai kissed Tor fun on the lips... it was a warm and touching kiss... Everyone cheers and threw confetes at them both... Tawan Chai and tor Fun went on their honeymoon at Agean sea.. After their honeymoon they went to live in america.. Cause Tawan chai has to finished his studies...

After 4 yrs, they came back...
Tor fun is 5 months pregnant and they are both excited for their new born baby... They came back and visit Duern, John, and look chin... Na tae was a strong lawyer now and he own his own business and he's dating this one girl.. As for Nok yoong... she moved out of the state...

After 4 months.. the simitra house welcomes a new member to the family...

Tawan Chai: Tor Fun, now the simitra house will soon have a little one running around the house...
Tor Fun: Isn't that a good thing?
Tawan Chai: Of course it is... this house needs to be filled with laughter and love... but it will be better if there's 10 kids runnig around the house....
Tor Fun: Tawan Chai!!! (She hit tawan chai and they both were fooling around.)

The End!!

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
How does she end up in jail in the first place?

she took the blame for her mother for killing that old lady
ek and wanna put poision in her food because she knows something about woodsen not being the real daughter
i don't understand thia but i think that's what happen

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
she took the blame for her mother for killing that old lady
ek and wanna put poision in her food because she knows something about woodsen not being the real daughter
i don't understand thia but i think that's what happen
Thanks for informing me! Wow, so Wanna killed the Head Maid?

ployathina

sarNie Egg
She was only in for the night. The police officer that placed her in jail didn't believe her confession either.... I read it from the website.... they have this thing where the newspaper, Thairath, post on their site everyday.... if you can read Thai you should go there.... it's up everyday.... it's pretty much the script of the series....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks for informing me! Wow, so Wanna killed the Head Maid?
Wanaa and A'Ek did. She's not the head maid though, she's actually just a person that lives in the community that got burned down but Duern used to know her so thats why she got to live with Duern.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
She was only in for the night. The police officer that placed her in jail didn't believe her confession either.... I read it from the website.... they have this thing where the newspaper, Thairath, post on their site everyday.... if you can read Thai you should go there.... it's up everyday.... it's pretty much the script of the series....
that's good that the police doesn't believe her, cause she's not guilty at all...