Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i might go back and re-watch the cute scenes.... since I'm so obessed with Win and Kwan right....
I can't leave this thread at all... i'm really addicted to this thread!

Oh YAY!! I own a page....hehe.. my second time... .YESSSSSSSSS!!!

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
OMG, so sweet. If I was Torfon, I rather choose Natae. He's such a sweetheart. He's the only one who believes her in the first place. He looked so nice in black. My first impression of Win is that he's a jerk. It seems like he cares too much about wealth. If only Natae was the main actor in here.

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is so good right now....i've been trying to keep up with everyone but seem like i am alway behind....

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
okai so heres my oppinion. i dont think kwan was stupid for excepting that she was the one who poisoned the crazy lady...the reason was becuz she rather go in jail then see her mom go to jail. i mean how would u guys react to see ur mom go to jail even though she did something bad. kwan loves waannaa. she cant stand to see her mom in jail. she would do anything for her..like they say..people do anything for the one they love...i feel how she feels...i wouldnt want my mom to go to jail ill go for her...but the person i think is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid...is duern!! omg now thats wat u call stupid!! she fell for waannaa's lie even though she knows how she is! woosen is a total bitch for acting like that to her mom..but yea thats wat waannaa gets! now shes ganna know who reallie loves her even though kwan isnt her real daughter...i feel soooo sad for the krazy lady...poor her..and pai yea i think he is pa ek material..he has it all...cuteness. hehehe. but i still would pick win! hehe. pai and kwan do make a cute couple too. but no..i have win's side. haha. i cried wen win and kwan was talking..where he put the flower on her ears...so emotional.. =``[ i feel their pain..reallie hurtful... =``[ man i cant wait for next week! i do hope they extend the episodes but they already ended the filming...so sad! its almost over!! nnooooooooo!! =[

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
How does Torfon feel about Natae? Hahha, I'm asking for too much spoilers. :eek:

she doesnt like him in that way...she probably thinks him as a big brother or a close friend..yea hes nice and sweet and always there for her but she fell for win. she loves win!! awwhhh!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh wow! we went up 2 pages already..i think..lmao..

i was sorta dissapointed that i didnt really get what i want!!...lol..

haha but i hope i do when all the drama crapp ends!!!=DD

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i know i wanted a real kiss and slapp scene..but now that its almost over...i dont think it would happen...cuz they probably not ganna be in an argument by the looks of it..they cooled down..so yea. soo disappointing...haha overall i love ithe lakorn and them!

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
man....just reading all the comments make me want to watch today's episode....still waiting for it to download...at 67% right now....lol....didn't want to watch it on Youtube...so downloading from buddiesmedia instead....can't wait....will come back and comment... :D

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
plus i think its a little too late to have a kiss/slap scene...since its almost over..but it would be nice! =]

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
looks like a few of the usuals are here.... :yahoo: wonder if we could make it go up a couple pages????

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
80% now.....yeah....it does seem like its too late for anything b/c there's only a couple more episodes....so sad... :lmao: ....there were definately not enough cute scenes between Torfun and Tawanchai... :( ....

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
from what I read a while back... <_< ...it seemed like it was going to be one of those dumb endings where the pranangs get together right at the end....something about an airplane and them sitting next to each other or something??? and then she was scared or something?????....don't remember... :wacko:

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i know i wanted soooo much more...like at least let win kiss kwan part...that didnt happen at all...or at least hug long! the cute scenes were mainly them talking cute...lol. gosh it reallie sucks for their fans especially me!! arghh..