Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Luke Chin is the BEST actor in this drama! LOL! I cried whenever he cries. I laugh whenever he's being funny and cute. GOSH! I love that kid. He's the reason I'm still watching this drama. AHHHH!!! I just wanna pinch him. Everything he does is cute. His little hands and legs. HAHA! I am a sucker for cuteness!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh yay!! sarNworlds back!!!

and its PRRA day!! =]

whoohoo!!

hey! wheres everybodii??

lmao...hmmm was up all night..and its 8 am=]]

cant wait for EPISODE 9!! XD!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
nai i wanna see the DKJ that kwan said it wasnt her! is it up yet?? n e ways i cant wait for the lakorn tomorrow!!! ahh! wow...now we're behind the other lakorn gnao asoke..
Yeah I posted it already. I think it was on 7-14 that she said that. Or was it 7-13? LOL, I don't remember but I say download the 7-14 one first and if that's not it, then it's the 7-13 one.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
ep. 9 was so good... Tawanchai and Look Chin are so adorable teaming up together.... hehe... when they we're all in the car, they look like a family...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Dude I'm so happy that Kwan slap Poo, she so deserves that... She slapped her twice... why not three time..hehehe... I hate her.. she's always causing trouble and in the way of Kwan and Win and so are the mom and the bitchy sister... argg... I can't wait to see what'll happen to these three annoying B****!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait to see how it all ends! The director better surprise me with a good ending... I protest that Kwan and Win have another lakorn after this one.... I want it to be sweet and romantic plus some slap/kiss! I'm rooting for them! Who is with me on this?