Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i was gone for like 12 hrs. and the the pages moves 20 spots...WOW...that is quick

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
good job....wow....we've jumped 10 pages since I last posted....ummm...about 7 hours ago....keep going....just watched ep. 6....was okay....couldn't watch the ending though b/c megaupload wouldn't let me download more.... :lmao:

....oh.....it lets me now...yaaaaay!!!!!

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
episode 6 was also cool
there is alot of confusion going on

OMG NEXT EPISODE KWAN IS GOING TO PUT HER HAIR DOWN SHE LOOK MORE LIKE AN 18 YEAR OLD
BUT I THINK SHE IS GOING TO MOVE OUT
CAN'T WAIT TIL SOMEONE SUMMARIZE IT

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
yaaaay....watched ep. 6....loved it....so sad I couldn't understand anything though.....love the preview....she has new clothes!!!! and her hair is down....sooo pretty....can't wait for next episode.....it's going to be such a long wait......someone please sub the preview....really would like to know why she's moving out.....

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
she Ch7 really is filming and airing at the same time huh....that's why they listened to fans and changed her hair and clothes....goood for them....hope she has pretty clothes now....and her hair down too....awwwww.....can't wait for next week.....don't want to wait anymore.....want the next episode already... :lmao:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: OMG :lol: LOL you girls really made it to page 100 before episode 6 aired hahahahaha :D

So ep.6 is kind of good right? I haven't got a chance to download it yet, kind of busy at the moment. Will d/l and watch it later so I can spam with you guys about it. :loool:

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
there wasn't any cute cute scenes in this episode but Tawanchai did hold her and carry her again.... :wub: ....can't wait for more close scenes between them.... :drool:

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
oh yeah.....was really happy to see that we made it to page 100 even before it aired.....congrates to us....haha... :lol: aja aja fighting!!! Jai Yoh (... :huh: don't know how to really spell that...)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
she Ch7 really is filming and airing at the same time huh....that's why they listened to fans and changed her hair and clothes....goood for them....hope she has pretty clothes now....and her hair down too....awwwww.....can't wait for next week.....don't want to wait anymore.....want the next episode already... :lmao:
CH7 should have peoples read forum comments too so they can change some of the storylines like the audience like them. :lol: hehehehehe wishfully thinking here.

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
^yeah....that'll be a good idea...wouldn't probably happen though....it might get a little confusing tooo..... ;) we'll probably want a lot of scenes added in that are not perhaps necessary.... :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mostly is off topic to reach it, but is all good, we're back on topic again since is new episode now.

And now we have to wait another week, that is just sucks big time LOL.