Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

skies

sarNie Adult
lol...just noticed the casts of plin din soo dao (weir and pancake, win and kwan) are doing their own lakorn with their perspective partner whom they paired with in plin din soo dao...

go win and kwan!

nina07

sarNie Adult
ooh i like it runwaydiva94! your vid is awesome! and you even used my banner in there..keke. well not my banner, mann made it for me. haha.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i have decided to make kwan and win fanmade mv
i hope this is the first one
here u go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpIIC8B2H8s

hope u guys like it

haha yay finally a fan made video of kwan and win=D

awesome work!! hahaa..i like it!!

i hope to see more=D

haha "we love kwan and win. phom ruk roy adeed ROX!"..nice=D

haha and plik din su dao mix with it..awesome=D

hahaha...finally back from my long long tired nap..lmao..

and we jumped up a page i think..lmao..

ohh...somebody already found out who sing the song already???

but i dont want to go back so many pages....it makes my head hurts...lmao..

okais its time to spamm!!!

the other ones are catching up already=/..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
lol.. i realized that i alwaise own a pg after so many pgs lol.. xp..

hahaha well your the one that spamms the most..which is good because were beating the other one=D

hahaha...go aiko go!!

its time to spamm!!..lmao...

haha and congrats on all those pages that you owned=D

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
awww.....I just watched ep. 5....and it's just too cute....love it....they have more cute scenes....yaaaay....the part when Torfun pushed Tawanchai in was funny.....good for her....too bad can't understand what they're saying though....oh well....still love it....can't wait for tomorrow....so excited....Kwan's so pretty and Win is so cute.....love them....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Which part? Torfun pushed Tawanchai many times. First, the time where he gives her a check for 20 million dollars for signing the contract to give her land away for Tawanchai to make a shopping center. Next, she pushed him when he yells at her that she got so much money from him already so why did she make her mom ask for 500,000 dollars from him? It was all a misunderstanding but Tawan is really dumb. I couldn't believe he transferred 500 million dollars into Nok Yoong's account believing that Nok Yoong will then transfer those money to Fun for the cost of her property, however, Nok Yoong's going to keep the 500 million since she's such a biatch!

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
how come it's so quiet now....loved this episode....no one has much to say about it huh.....oh well....ngao asoke has caught up....81 pages too....oh well....love that lakorn too.... :D

skies

sarNie Adult
Which part? Torfun pushed Tawanchai many times. First, the time where he gives her a check for 20 million dollars for signing the contract to give her land away for Tawanchai to make a shopping center. Next, she pushed him when he yells at her that she got so much money from him already so why did she make her mom ask for 500,000 dollars from him? It was all a misunderstanding but Tawan is really dumb. I couldn't believe he transferred 500 million dollars into Nok Yoong's account believing that Nok Yoong will then transfer those money to Fun for the cost of her property, however, Nok Yoong's going to keep the 500 million since she's such a biatch!
nok yoong is evil alright, but all the more better bc tawanchai is going to find out later and realize that she lied to him...muahaha

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
:huh: ....oh....I mean the part when Torfun pushed Tawanchai into the pool....think I forgot to type "pool" in.... :lol: