Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Gawd! Today's episode was man, annoying.
Ek is even worse than Win, both of them dumbasses.
I hate Ek so bad, he's so mean and two faced.
He doesn't care about ANYTHING apart from money.
And he captured Lookchin...resulting in him living at the Simantra Estate.
And now there's two f***ing OLD meanies running the place, and one minature...
Win, he always hears the wrong things at the wrong time.
And Poo, gawd I wanna kill her but it's quite funny to see Woonsen/Poo bickering, unless it has something to do with Kwan.
The only thing I like is when Kwan is with Deun (her real mother) cause it's so touching, but the Deun seeing Wanna ruins it all.
Anyways, ya I don't think the next episode is too good...
There are WAY to many rais in this lakorn (Poo, Wanna, Woonsen, Ek, Ah'Goo).
In the end, they all try to make Kwan feel bad.
I feel so sorry for Kwan and Deun. They're the only ones that are so sad...everyone else is overjoyced by the money they're earning.
As for Win, gawd he can go die. I mean it doesn't make any difference if he's there or not...

OMG >.< I wrote so much...oops :)
Gawdddd <_< I totally agree. Geesh, seems like this lakorns main focus is on money, money!

nina07

sarNie Adult
its really that bad? lol. i havent even watched the 2 episodes yet. :rolleyes: have to wait for saturday..grrr

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Good point and very reasonable! But testing for cousins have been done. In the case of Anastasia, a DNA test was conducted to see if the person claiming to be Anastasia was actually the same person, it was proven to be wrong. We're in th modern era. People are cloning animals and changing the sex of their unborn child (It can be done, currently being done in the middle east. I think?), I think DNA testing for cousins is pretty accurate. I don't think being female or male has anything to do with that. True that the Y chromosome of the males in the same family have near identical make-up but that's beside the point.

We recognize that Tawanchai is the main heir. Even if his mother cheated on his father and he's not actually a Simanthraa, it really has no bearing because he is recognize as the main air. Since, Torfan is an outsider, she should get a DNA test to make sure she is really his cousin. I'm sure their are other simanthraa still walking around. They can conduct a DNA test on them too , to compare. I also don't understand why they wouldn't because Wannaa is a slut! lol. Come on, she slept with the uncle only after a fews hours of meeting. Ewww!!! If she could do that with him, why couldn't she do that with some other guy before she came to the house. Her character is questionable and that is why they should have gotten a DNA.

I think that the reason why the NokYoong character bugs me is because Poo Priaya is doing such a horrible job. My golly, home girl lack such emotion in her eyes and facial expression. I'm from middle class America, i don't understand to the need to be filthy rich when I'm happy being financially stabilize and being independent. I may have bills but at least I have my self-respect.There is a lot of characters like Nokyoong in lakorns and I never understand them. they ware looking for a men to carry them to success instead of working for it.
"The script is strong, the acting is good, and it's moving at a good pace."

Kwan, Win, Woonsen, Wannaa, Gino are really doing an excellent job. Poo's acting pisses me off to the 10th degree.
Script is alright because it's a very typical lakorn. Entertaining but no very original.
Pacing is decent. Compared to Badarn Jai, it's moving along quite decently.
There seems to be many misperceptions about DNA testing but I won't dwell into that because it becomes quite confusing and tedious. I agree, DNA testing on cousins has been done before but then DNA testing all comes down to showing if two persons are not related. In this case, it's quite difficult for Tawanchai and Tor Fan because they supposedly share the same genetic makeup of their grandparents in which the DNA test would determine if matches but the most important thing is, the shared grandparent isn't tested which makes it difficult for the test to be truly accurate and trusted. We can debate all we want but one thing about DNA testing that isn't my cup of tea for the majority of cases is, it is a test that can only unsupport a certain hypothesis but can never prove something.

Well, Tawanchai was made the main heir because unlike Wannaa, his Mother was probably faithful. But I don't think Tawanchai would remain as the main heir if there were doubts about his bloodline. I mean, this is a will, wills can be altered even before death. Some wills don't even give a single penny to their direct sons and daughters let alone grandchildren. I don't know about other Simarndtraas walking around but then that would be too much work na. Other Simarndtraas if any wouldn't even share enough genetic makeup directly to Tawanchai, that DNA test would be interesting but in the end, the results could be interpreted in any way. But yah, the Mom is a slut. :lol: They already knew how evil and money hungry she was in the past YET they still trust her. ^_^ That's the charm of lakorns. :lol:

I just love the insults thrown back and forth between Tawanchai and Tor Fan. Tawanchai is dumb just like Nokyong, they deserve each other. Poo is really bad at acting. She's like the female version of Brook, can't act period.

The pace is good. Things are moving along well. In this lakorn, Dida finally knows how reflect on the emotions of the characters a bit more than before especially for a drama like this so even though it may not be great but this is already good for Dida. :lol:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
MAN!! I JUST FINISHED WATCHING TODAIS EPISODE!

GAH!! I THINK NEXT WEEKS EPISODE IS MORE INTENSE...LOL..

HAHA..IT SEEMS LIKE THEY ADDED MORE PARTS TO THE ENDING SONG..CAUSE I NEVER SEEN THE WHOLE THING..LOL...

cant wait for next weeks episode=D

hope to see the summary soon too=D

man!! imma go back and watch it again..like the other 3 episode..lol..=D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
its really that bad? lol. i havent even watched the 2 episodes yet. :rolleyes: have to wait for saturday..grrr
It's not bad. N'Grace including me just hate the fact that there are so many bad people surrounding the leads. Tawanchai and Tor Fan barely had any sweet scenes but Tawanchai clearly already has a switch of heart even Nokyong sensed it.

There's just A TON of drama and my heart pours out to Tor Fan as Tawanchai is soooo dumb and eager to hear everyone else's story except Tor Fan's but at least he's been quite concerned about Tor Fan by questioning what type of Mother would ill treat their child that much. Tawanchai at least protected Tor Fan from getting abused once. I mean, they are Mother/Daughter, Tawanchai though a cousin is still an outsider. I understand that it's hard on him to bug in.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait for Episode 5 next week. This lakorn even though yes, flawed in certain areas, has been moving along quite well. The lakorn is becoming more and more serious. There are rarely any comedic scenes now. The bad people are so rotten while the good people are too kind. Yes, in Episode 5, Nokyong is certain that Tawanchai has changed due to Tor Fan and finds every single way possible to create a wall thus the fire but that actually brings Tawanchai and Tor Fan closer. You know, I read the Ch. 7 summary and didn't think that the fire would come this early, the fire already appears in Episode 5. Then later on which really upsets me is Wannaa lies to Duean that her stolen daughter is Woonsen. -_- So more drama coming at you till the very end. :lol:

The more serious this lakorn gets, the more and more you sympathize for Tor Fan who is trapped in the middle of all this mess which shouldn't even be her duty to take care of from the very beginning.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Nonsense. Everything I hate about lakorns, is in this lakorn..LOL...ya see I had to find something to watch for the time being :lol:

*Abusive
*Too many bad people
*P'ek is dumb
*Unnesscessay characters that's just added in :rolleyes: 4 what? <_<
*N'ek gets accuse left and right :rolleyes:
*N'ek is the real daughter or heir or watever. So just take a freaking DNA test. Yea yea it's a lakorn so it has to be stretch for the hell of it I know :rolleyes:

Anyway, it's so over the top drama. I mean I know this lakorn is suppose to make peeps feel sorry for n'ek but god I dun feel for it. And Win, he's just there :rolleyes: . Dumb p'ek that believe things one-sided. If my sis was watching this, she'll complain non-stop :rolleyes: :lol: . I like watching Poo though. Her acting suck period but she's cute :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
But I think this is one of the better lakorns of Kwan that I've watched though. If it gets overally too dramatic than I might stop watching but loving this lakorn at the moment!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
But I think this is one of the better lakorns of Kwan that I've watched though. If it gets overally too dramatic than I might stop watching but loving this lakorn at the moment!
keke??? kkrkkr is kwan's best lakorn! oil and kwan are cuter than kwan and win.
edit: sorry, i've just note my mistake, read too fast ,so... sorry jieb lover

nina07

sarNie Adult
so basically everybody is stupid in here except for kwan and deuan? HAHA.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh wow!!...whos lokyong(??)?? is it poo??..im sorta confuse now..lol...

tee hee..well i dont really care if this movie becomes too dumb..im just gonna wtch it for WIN=D..lmao..

haha..well this is one of kwans best lakorn for me..

well the one with oil was sorta weird but good..i got lost in the one that she did with arnus..

like everyone so dumb in this lakorn right now..but have to wait and see..first..

i feel so sad for kwan and WIN!!=[..lol..=P

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh I know Aiyaja the summary at Ch7 makes me wish they would change the plot more lol. I hate Wanaa so much! Honestly, she's like the real n'rai in here because she stole Fun, lied to Tawan about Ek and ahhhhhh I just want to rip her into pieces lol.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, i just note that kwan always plays for dida vdo! kkrkkr was dida, ddh too! yes, i know, i'm a bit slow :loool:

This lakorn is very flawed.
DNA test?
Why doesn't Tawanchai make Torfan get a DNA test to make sure it's his cousin.
maybe for the same reason some guy paid his ex-wife child support for xx years only to find out the kid wasn't even his. :lol: true story.