Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
episode 5 wasnt that interesting...but hope tomorrow's episode is!!

EDIT:

woot woot!!! i own i own!!! without spamming!!! yes!! =D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
he means that he doesnt love poo as lovers..but as siblings instead...since they knew eachother wen they were small and he thought it was love..but wen he met kwan it made him knoe the meaning of true love..
oh haha..thanks=D

okais i get it know=D

Kelly

just watched the clip it's so cute!
they make a very cute couple! but is kwan still dating that one guy...i forgot which one mike or golf?

roselovesice

I hate the wait too lol. I just finished watching LG Starz Talent and gah people always mess up Bie's Jung Wah Hua Jai song. I can't wait to see this week's episode when Zaza and Buddha Bless come though.

whoa! mess up like what?
the song or dance??

i love that song!!

haha..i want to watch the LG starz talent too!!!..lmao..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad someone agree with me about episode 5. :D It's kind of boring beside the pranang Kwan and Win.

Poo acting rai started to annoy me now. :loool:

roselovesice

just watched the clip it's so cute!
they make a very cute couple! but is kwan still dating that one guy...i forgot which one mike or golf?

golf..
haha..nope! they're just friends now=D

roselovesice

off topic but really what happend!?
haha..idk...they just didnt like eachother..smthing like that..lol...

they just like eachother as friends and somebody did say earlier that kwan said that golf was a pimp/many hearts/player person..lmao..that cracked me up!..lol..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK since mostly everyone is complaining about Kwan's wardrobe. I went back and rewatched just to check her clothing out LOL... man what's up with BLUE? Almost all her clothes have blue in it. I'm sick of her blue dresses from KKRKKR already, now this too. Hopefully they didn't film to close to the end yet before they changes her clothing.

Kelly

haha..idk...they just didnt like eachother..smthing like that..lol...

they just like eachother as friends and somebody did say earlier that kwan said that golf was a pimp/many hearts/player person..lmao..that cracked me up!..lol..
haha cracked me up too...why would you be a pimp/many hearts/player when your girlfriend is so hot lookin!

roselovesice

OK since mostly everyone is complaining about Kwan's wardrobe. I went back and rewatched just to check her clothing out LOL... man what's up with BLUE? Almost all her clothes have blue in it. I'm sick of her blue dresses from KKRKKR already, now this too. Hopefully they didn't film to close to the end yet before they changes her clothing.

yeah true that!!

but i liked ed her clothings before..it was that bad..

when epi 5 ended..she was waering blue and the next episode shes gonna wear blue too..weird..lol..