Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

fun

Expired Sarnie
30 pages. it jumped so fast from the last time i was in here. so many spamming too that i dont know where to begin. my fav american celeb, hm... i dont have much. lol. i have more asian celebs that i like. :lol: but i got to say joe jonas is cuper cute, nick jonas is hot [his voice is to die for just sad that he is a lot younger than me], zac efron [i dont like his gf much actually a lot, but his zac dolls are super cute], and that is about it. lol maybe more but cant think of them since all these thai actors are booming in my head only. lmao

back to prra, just a few more days until the last episode.

nina07

sarNie Adult
i wanna see ek, woonsen and Wanaa go to jail! and get beat up by Kwan :lol:

But iono what i want to do with NokYoong, :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i wanna see ek, woonsen and Wanaa go to jail! and get beat up by Kwan :lol:

But iono what i want to do with NokYoong, :loool:
torfun is too nice, she will not beat up woosen or wanna. lol. but i can do it for her. who is in?

skies

sarNie Adult
lol...i don't know if i want to go back and read all those posts....the last time i actually read posts/comments/etc was around 158....lmao....now, it's like spam here, there, and everywhere :p

anyways, let's start discussing again eh.... :D

skies

sarNie Adult
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

what did nae tae say when he took back the ring??? *awe, poor him*
and tor fun! who the heck keeps quiet when your sister is about to trap your future husband?!!!!
look chin....meatball.....lmao, i just can't stop thinking about what his name means now....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
But I think next week is the perfect time to end it. There's really nothing more that needs to be done. Tawan and Fun confessed their love already now all they need is to reveal who Fun is and have Nok Yoong out of the picture which I think they can tidy up in two episodes. I hope they don't drag this out like they did with Khun Noo Tewada and in the end we get a rushed ending. I'd be super duper pissed lol.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i think that they should make another drama together again...they look so cute together...Win has such a cute smile...i just luv it when he smiles...this is my first drama i have ever seen Win...and he is now my fav actor...replacing Weir

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
wow last time i came here it was at 169 now its at 302!!
im sad its ending good thing we moved last week!!!