Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Guys, Win and Kwan ARE NOT, I REPEAT ARE NOT siblings. If you guys re-read the spoilers,
Kwan isn't Wannaa's daughter, she is Duean's daughter which means Win's real cousin died, it's NOT Kwan. :lol:

shadesofgreen

sarNie Egg
^Guys, Win and Kwan ARE NOT, I REPEAT ARE NOT siblings. If you guys re-read the spoilers,
Kwan isn't Wannaa's daughter, she is Duean's daughter which means Win's real cousin died, it's NOT Kwan. :lol:

OMigosh, thank you so much for clarifying that! lOL, I kept thinking how awkward and disturbing that would be.
I understood that she's not Wannaa's daughter, but I thought Duean was still somehow involved with some guy from Win's family, since in the last spoiler it said "that they knew it is impossible since they're siblings." I think that part got me confused.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Tawanchai and Tor Fan had actually split after the death of Nokyong as they realized that their love was impossible as they were siblings..

Thanks for clarifying that Aiya. Because the main ending that sentence above said they are.

nina07

sarNie Adult
oh okay, thank goodness lol. im kind of confused since i didnt really watch the first episode yet, im just reading the summary and the spoilers. gonna wait for this weekend. haha. but who is deuan again?!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMigosh, thank you so much for clarifying that! lOL, I kept thinking how awkward and disturbing that would be.
I understood that she's not Wannaa's daughter, but I thought Duean was still somehow involved with some guy from Win's family, since in the last spoiler it said "that they knew it is impossible since they're siblings." I think that part got me confused.
Aha! Shadesofgreen I know that same part got me confused that they were actually siblings also.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aha! Shadesofgreen I know that same part got me confused that they were actually siblings also.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
oh okay, thank goodness lol. im kind of confused since i didnt really watch the first episode yet, im just reading the summary and the spoilers. gonna wait for this weekend. haha. but who is deuan again?!
If I correct Deuan is Kwan's real mother.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: LOL you guys are funny... I think everyone should go back and re-read the spoiler again because after that sentence it said something else :D :p I don't know how to do a spoiler block so I won't type it out, you just have go back and re-read aiyaja's spoiler again on the previous page LOL :lol:

LOL, I know haha my father told me keke. And, LOL Pai looks gay here. He was scared of JUST blood. I don't like Poo's facial, but Win and Kwan are ok :)

skies

sarNie Adult
couldn't help but read the spoilers!! hopefully, there will be many "sweet" scenes between win and kwan... :D

Stardust: hahaha, yeah, when he saw the blood and just fainted, i was like "what? weak!" haha...but it was actually cute cause at first i thought he would be one of those smart guys and tough since win is playing the mean guy and he is supposedly the nice one...lol...but whatever, i think he's cute...

spoilers are not enough! i want to see the whole series already! :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait for tomorrows episode! I didn't think i'd get enough time to dl todays episode but i just finished! its good alright! i havent watched a great ch7 lakorn in a reallly really long time i've been hooked with ch3! i hope for alot of sweet scenes of win and kwan also but it seems like kwan is always slapping him and they're always arguing >.< pai is such a hottie.. lol.. its was funny when he fainted, lol.

skies

sarNie Adult
i know huh, jieb lover! it seems like kwan is always slapping him...at least we deserved some kiss and then some slaps??? lol...
i can't wait for tomorrow either!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Here's the ending credits preview :) I really LOVE the song! I am obsessed with it, serously. I keep on re-watching the ending credits just to listen to the song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25UzxKQcHFk

I remember Aiya, you said Poo will sing for this lakorn is it the ending song? Its a guy and girl sing together it doesn't sound like Win though.

The one I downloaded from peaches didn't have opening credits not sure if ones uploaded by other members did or not. I find that most CH7 lakorns don't have opening credits which is sad T_T SLSR there wasn't an opening credits till episode5!

skies

sarNie Adult
you are not the only one listening/rewatching the ending credits... :D :D :D :D :D i've watched it more than 5 times already...hehehe

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
the acting is really poor in here.. Poo annoys me, her acting isn't all that great either. I'm loving Kwan, the little boy, his name is loog chim? haha idk, and I'm liking Pai too! Why can't he be the pra'ek. episode 1 is okay so far.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
this one is pretty interesting. i hope theres more swreet scenes of kwan & win. the mom wannaa is a beeezy. omg. what a terrible person! ahha and poo's character sucks, she doesn't play it well but i guess. lol. win is a hottie =] i swear.

skies

sarNie Adult
just wondering...did they cut out some scenes...bc during the scene where kwan chased after the money and win and poo's driver almost hit her, i remember in the news there was a part where kwan jumped onto win trying to get at poo...i don't remember seeing that part...anyone??? lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Waana is really bad in here. I remember she was alexandra's mom in PRRFK and she was like a freakin angel.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I TOTALLY DID NOT REALIZE THAT!!!!! now that i look at her...im gonna feel irritated cuz i didn't really like her character in Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Kong...but now I have to hate her character again! LOL