Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
omg!!! i finally saw that part that got cut..and KWAN kinda sucks at her english!! but it was kute though=DD

lmao..=PP

EDIT: OH YAY!! I OWN THIS PAGIE=DD

roselovesice

THAT WAS SO KUTE WHEN SHE WAS CHANGING AND WIN PLUS GINO WAS IN THERE!!!

AHHH!!!...I LOVE GINO AND HIS SCREAMING!! PLUS CRYING TOO!!

HAHA BUT ITS KOOL THAT GINO DIDNT CRY IN THIS EPISODE=DD

roselovesice

mann!! i was expecting something sweet and kute when kwan was wearing that dress!!

but no!!! poo had to come in and she had to change backk!!!

waaahhhhh!!!=[[

roselovesice

that was so funnii when win came out of kwans closet!! :lmao:

ahaha everybodii was shock! except Gino..i think..lmao..=DD

and so sad when he was hugging poo and kwan saw it!!.. :(

and bitch slapps!!

haha im sorri..im giving out spoilers to the ones that havent seen it yet.. :blush: :ph34r: edit..came wait for

summaries and subbs=DD

roselovesice

I CANT BELIEVE THAT THEY DIDNT CONTINUE THAT GOOD PART!!

SO MAD!!!=[[ :angry:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
omg!!! i finally saw that part that got cut..and KWAN kinda sucks at her english!! but it was kute though=DD

lmao..=PP

EDIT: OH YAY!! I OWN THIS PAGIE=DD
LOL she did sorta suck. Especially when she says celebrate instead of celebration. It's ok though, I'll forgive her since she didn't grow up speaking the language.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
so yea i just finished episode 9. it was alright. but i reallie wanted kwan to wear that pretty dress! and so wen she walks down the stairs it will be slow motion wen win stares at her cuz she looks gorgeous!! and their song would come up! i wanted that to happen! hahaha! =D but nooo...oh well. the other dress was pretty too. but i still liked the one win got her more.`he can sure pick dresses out for a gurl..lol jk. but yea her english does suck..lol but i can understand her alittle bit. but i cant wait for tomorrow!!!! ahhh...hopefully a cute scene mayn!! they really need win to kiss kwan!!! goshh..hahah.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
so yea i just finished episode 9. it was alright. but i reallie wanted kwan to wear that pretty dress! and so wen she walks down the stairs it will be slow motion wen win stares at her cuz she looks gorgeous!! and their song would come up! i wanted that to happen! hahaha! =D but nooo...oh well. the other dress was pretty too. but i still liked the one win got her more.`he can sure pick dresses out for a gurl..lol jk. but yea her english does suck..lol but i can understand her alittle bit. but i cant wait for tomorrow!!!! ahhh...hopefully a cute scene mayn!! they really need win to kiss kwan!!! goshh..hahah.
It would be awkward if he does kiss her though since they think they're related. But its better than kissing Nok Yoong :lol:.