Dao || Donut

Juntra || Janie

Jit || June

Brother Kavee || Grandpa Kavee

***All pictures credits to original uploaders***

- - - - - - - - - -

Synopsis:

(The past life-1900s)

Daeng was a general, a player as well. He was to wed his superior’s daughter, which is Buamanee. But before he married Bua, he was already involved with another woman, Aey. She was not wealthy. She was a farmer’s girl who sells fruits and vegetables at the market. At home, he is also involved with one of his maid, Dao. And once he married Buamanee, he got involved with Buamanee’s cousin, Juntra.

Altogether, he got involved with three girls other than his wife, Buamanee. Buamanee knew he was involved with all these women, but what could she do. This was dated back in the 1900s. But she still stick with her husband, Daeng neither less. Things went this way for quite sometimes until someone wanted him out. On his downfall, all the girls that he was involved with all turn their backs on him. The only one girl that stick with him was his wife. That was when he realized that she was his true love. But it was too late because one of his “lover” had poisoned her to death. After her death, he promised himself that in his next life, he will be truthful to only her.

(The present life-2000s)

Dan and Bua were forced to marry each other by family business. Janie is Bua’s cousin but also Dan’s ex girlfriend. Ae is Bua’s best friend but also got a huge crush on Dan. Donut is Dan’s friend but also is his secret admirer..

Once Dan saw Bua, he fell instantly in love with her. But didn’t like the fact that Dan was such a player.

Will they live happily ever after? Or will history repeat itself?

NOTE: Past life Buamanee had an older brother name Kavee. In present life, Kavee is Bua’s grandfather.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Whoa! Lotss' of drama here! :p

Noy what happened to the FF of FON&WIER?! I cannot seem to find the thread anymore. -.-

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
This is a good start of a hint of the summary of this ff. well, dan is way too much of a player in this ff, so many girls that he is with even his wife. well, can't wait to read this fanfic of yours : NoyV. more updates soon okies. is Dao his maid in the life of the 1900s. I'm already guessing that Kavee is going to get Dao at the end.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Lol Julie.

Chapter one coming up real soon.

And Amy, I had the thread delete.
Still working on it.
I've had some change of ideas so yea.
It might be some more days til I'm ready to put it up.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh thanks for letting me. :) I'll be waiting for it then, take your time on it.

n_naruk

Chapter One:

Present life time

“No mom! I will not marry that hi-so player! Do you want me to be torture for the rest of my life?!” yelled Bua, the only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Tanjararuk. Who are famous for owning the number one Interior/Exterior Design Co.

Mrs. Tanjararuk said, “It’s for that reason we want you to marry him, we don’t want you to live a bad or helpless life. If you marry someone else, how would we know if he’ll take good care of you or not?”

Bua just turned away from her mother. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“Honey,” Mrs. Tanjararuk continued. “You two have known each other for as long as you can remember. You know him inside and out and so does he of you.”

Bua interrupt saying, “Exactly mom! I know that he is a player. I know who he really is. Back in high school he went out with P’Janie and not even a month later, they broke up. P’Janie said they broke up because he was cheating on her with his “friend” Donut!”

Mrs. Tanjararuk continue, “But they got back together after finding out that they were really friends and nothing else.

Bua argue, “But they broke up again because he cheated on her with another girl. “

Then Mrs. Tanjararuk got up, face Bua and said, “Bua, we have never ask anything of you your whole life. And you know that if you marry nai Dan Woraweth Danouwong, our business will bloom. Right now, we are at rock bottom. Plus in the business will that Dan’s grandpa had written before he past away clearly stated that our family and the Danouwong’s family has to unite one way or the other! So even if you won our arguments, you would still have to marry the Danouwong’s son! It’s in the will!”

Tears started to fall from Bua’s eyes. She ran to her room and sat at the bottom of her bedroom door, while tears just started to run down her cheeks. She knew she got no choice but to marry that bastard of a player. Actually she had choices, but non that were good. If she ran away, it will lead to her parents downfall, in business and personal life. She didn’t want to be the one who had escape and leave her family in trouble. It’s just not like her. So she had to take one for the family. Her family she knows loves her deeply. They had given her everything, all the things a family can give. While she was last in her thoughts someone knocked on the door. “knock knock”

Bua ask, “Who is it?”
“It’s just me, grandpa” replied her 72 year old grandfather.

Bua quickly got up and open the door and quickly wiped her tears. She force herself to smile for her grandfather but her grandfather knew better. “I know you’re upset sweetie. You don’t have to force a smile on me young lady” said her grandfather. With those words Bua cried on her grandfather’s soft shoulders.

“Now now, sweetie. It’s not the end of the world.” her grandfather comforted her. They walk towards her bed and sat down. Then her grandfather just started to chuckle.

Bua ask, “Grandpa, why are you chuckling?”

Her grandfather reply, “Well that’s because I did the exact same thing to my younger sister when she was around your age. Did I mention that she looks exactly like you?”

Bua smiled and said, “Too many times. Can you tell me what happened? How did she get through with it? What did you say?”

Her grandfather laughed and said, “Whoa, whoa too many questions…it’s a long story”

Bua said, “Grandpa, I got all day., and if today’s not enough, I got all week.”

Her grandpa laughed and continue with his little story…

n_naruk

*****Posters are up!*****

Chapter Two:

Present life time:

“My sister was named Buamanee. She was the prettiest girl in the city. The most polite little girl you would know. She was also the wealthiest in the city. For she was the highest commanding officer’s daughter. Father always wanted the best for his children. So when a young man came up to be the youngest general at his times, General Daeng. He was to wed Buamanee right away. For father thought he was the best for his lovely daughter. What he did not know was that General Daeng was the most womanizer there was. Everyone knew that but father. But of course father wouldn’t believe it. A young, great general, a womanizer? “Impossible!” he would say. Father was a very hard headed guy. You would practically have to kill yourself in order for him to be convinced.”

Past life time:

“Father, I barely know him. How could we wed if we don’t know each other?” exclaimed Buamanee.

Her father replied, “Well, you will have the rest of your life to get to know him.”

“But father” before Buamanee could finish her sentence.

Kavee interrupted, “Father, Buamanee would love to marry Khun Daeng.”

Buamanee looked at her brother with disbelief.

Kavee continued, “Once of course she gets to know him and for that to happen, they will need time. For both General Daeng and Nong Buamanee. If you will just give them time, I’m sure Buamanee will not argue.”

Their father was silence for a while. The he said, “Fine, but to let everyone know that they are no longer available. They must be engage!” with that said, he left.

Buamanee walked over to her brother and said, “Thank you P’Kavee. At first, I thought you were on father’s side.”

Kavee smiled at his sister and said, “Buamanee, you know I would do anything for my lovely little sister. I would even die for you. But if you give this general a chance, maybe things might not be as bad as you think.

Buamanee replied, “But brother, I have not heard any good news about his person other than the fact that he is a good intelligent person who became general at a young age. Other news about him, it’s just not good. For instance, the fact that he is a womanizer. He’s always getting his way. I just don’t think I could live with that.”

Kavee replied, “They are just news and rumors. We don’t know if they are facts or not. Give him a chance…unless you have someone in your heart already?”

Buamanee looked at her brother and replied, “No, not yet. But I’m not quite so sure.”

Kavee asked, “Not sure that you like him or not sure father will approve of him?”

Buamanee looked at her brother. Kavee is the only person that knows her very well.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Dan and Bua :wub:
Dan and Janie :wub:
Dan and Ae :wub:
Dan and Donut :wub:

I don't blame Dan. All the girls are pretty hot in their own ways.

Nice start Noy. I would love to read more from the past. =D

sarN

sarNie Granny
Daeng an a$$ in his past life , cheater .

n_naruk

Note: Sorry for the slow update. And please do know that I'm not the author of this fic. Since I think some of you readers think that I'm the author but I'm not. Thounoy is the author and I've stated that at the first post of this thread too that she's the author ^_^ . I'm just updating it for her since her butt is too lazy to do so :p But hope you do enjoy this next update and so on...

----------

Chapter Three:

Present life time:

The story got interrupted by a knock on Bua’s door. It was her mother. “Sweetie, Dan will arrive at the airport tomorrow evening at 6:15PM. And you will be the one to pick him up.

“Grandpa, I wish I had a loving brother like Buamanee.”

Her grandfather laughed and said, “Don’t worry sweet heart. It’s not as bad as you think.

----------

Dan had been studying in London since he was 15 years old. Thirteen years from home. He just couldn’t wait to hug his mom and dad. But the fact that he had to marry Bua once he gets back was bothering him dearly. The last time he saw Bua was when Bua was still chubby, wearing thick glasses and braces around her teeth. Hoping somehow a miracle would happen like Bua has a boyfriend already or the whole ordeal was cancelled. Yea right. Like miracles happen on this planet.

----------

The plane finally landed. Dan looked at his watch, 6:15PM on the dot. He looked around but find no one he knows. Then out of no where an angel had appear before his eyes. She had long hair, wearing a pink top with a white jacket with a white pants. It’s weird because it looks like she was looking directly at him. Then his phone rang. He pick up.

“Hello?” he said while looking up, the mysterious girl had disappeared.

It was his mother on the phone. She said, “Hello, Danny?”

Dan smiled and said, “Hi, mom. Where are you? I can’t find you anywhere.”

His mom giggled and said, “Honey, I’m not there because someone special is there instead.”

Dan was confused. He asked, “What do you mean mom?” just then the girl he saw earlier was walking towards him.

His mom reply, “Non Bua decided to go pick you up honey.”

The girl walked past Dan. Dan can smell her lovely perfume as she walks past him.

Dan said, “Well, she’s late. I don’t see her anywhere.”

Dan’s mom asked, “Do you even know what she looks like now?”

Dan fell silent. He had forgotten that it’s been more than a decade since he had last seen her.

Dan asked, “Well, does she know how I look like?”

Dan’s mom said, “Well, she went with Loong Tape, the driver.”

Dan said, “Well, I haven’t seen Loong Tape yet.”

Then an elderly guy accidently bumped into him.

“Oh, I’m sorry sir. Please forgive me.” said the elderly man.

Dan looked at him and then said, “Loong Tape! Don’t you remember me?”

The elderly man looked up at Dan and his eyes widened.

“Koon Dan!” shouted the elderly man, who is known as Loong Tape.

Dan went back on the phone. “Mom, I’ve found Loong Tape.”

His mom replied, “Good. And you saw your bride right?”

“No, I only saw Loong Tape.” said Dan.

His mom screamed in his ears, “What?! Where is Nong Bua?!”

Dan said, “Don’t worry mom. I’ll find her before we leave the airport. Good bye mom.” with that said, he hung up on his mom. Dan then faced his driver and asked, “So where is Nong Bua?”

But before Loong Tape could answer, the mysterious woman came up to Loong Tape and asked, “Loong Tape ja, we had look everywhere for him. Maybe we should call Koon Ying Jintra and ask her to call him to see where he’s at.”

Loong Tape replied, “Koon Noo Bua krub, this is Koon Dan.”

Bua looked over to the handsome face guy who was with Loong Tape.

No wonder he was known as a player. He was so handsome and took her breath away earlier but she wasn’t going to show it. No way, never!

“Koon Dan, finally get to meet up with you again after 13 years. How was long?” asked Bua, in her tone of voice if seemed cold.

Dan was shocked to find out that the pretty girl he saw earlier was the chubby, thick glasses and braces on her teeth girl he once knew. Dan asked, “Nong Bua? You’re Nong Bua?”

With those questions, Bua felt offended. Bua asked, “What does that suppose to mean? am I Nong Bua?…oh wait. I forgot, I’m not Bua. I’m the fat girl you used to call me when we were younger.”

Dan said, “No, that’s not what I meant.”

Bua quickly asked, “Then what exactly did you mean?” Bua gave Dan an evil look and then said, “Look, I’m not here to argue with you. I’m just here to pick you up. We should go now.” with those words, Bua quickly walked away.

Dan wondered what was her problem. Did she woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something? He cautiously followed her out of the airport.

Bua couldn’t believe it, not even 5 minutes and he managed to make her upset. Will things ever change between them?

----------

The ride home was quiet. Dan didn’t want to say anything that will upset her again. But he keeps looking back at her. Wondering how an ugly duckling became a beautiful swan. As for Bua, she was annoyed that Dan kept looking at her. What was she to him? A television or something?

The finally reached Dan’s house, where Bua’s family and Dan’s family were at. Both family decided to engaged them both that day once the get there. As they were driving through the gate. They both notice that a whole bunch of people were there, but mostly their relatives. Bua knew that there was going to be a welcoming party for Dan but she didn’t expect this many people.

Bua asked Loong Tape, “Why is there so many people here? I thought the welcoming party was going to be small?”

Dan answered instead, “You should know my mom by now Bua. Her small is our big!”

Bua just gave him a look. Loong Tape park the car in front of the house and got out to open the door for both Bua and Dan. As they climbed out of the car. People everywhere gathered around them. But when their parents came out, everyone left space for them to go through.

Dan’s mom excitedly hug her beloved son, “Dan, honey you have grown so fast. Oh my! My handsome son!”

Then Dan hugged his dad who was proud of his son for graduating early and is finally home.

Dan’s mom said, “Now hurry. Let’s go inside. We still got lots to do.”

Bua and Dan were confused. Bua asked, “What do you mean “we still got lots to do?”

Everyone just smiled and pushed them inside.

Dan whispered to Bua, “Just go with the flow. Don’t be too stiff. Enjoy yourself.”

Bua whispered back, “Obviously you’ve been out of the country for so long that you forgot that things like this doesn’t usually happens unless it’s something VERY special.”

Dan replied back, “But of course, it’s for me. I’m special.”

Bua gave him a look and said, “You’re so conceited.”

Dan just smiled at her. But that smile of his just killed her. She never knew someone can have such an effect on her. Is she falling for him already?

The group of people pushed them into the living room. They’re in the middle of the room. There was two rings placed on two red pillows. But and Dan looked at each other then at their parents. They both knew where is was ending at…

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I love this chapter. It's gotta end at the cool part of the wedding. hehe..well, Bua and Dan are sure arguing when they meet again. well, Bua is wondering if she is falling for him. and now they both are going to know what's so special.

n_naruk

Chapter Four Part One.

Past life time.

Buamanee was sitting with her father when one of the guard came up and told them that General Daeng has arrived. Her father told the guard to let him up.

Buamanee said, “Then I guess I shall leave.”

Her father said, “Why? You should stay.”

Buamanee said, “But father---”

Her father interrupted her, “You shall stay and that is final.”

General Daeng came up and greeted Buamanee’s father. “Hello sir. How are you doing today?”

The commanding officer smiled and said, “I’m doing good. General Daeng, you know my daughter don’t you?”

Daeng looked at Buamanee. Buamanee tried to avoid his eyes but his eyes were so attractive. She gave him a polite smile. Daeng smiled back.

“But of course sir. The most beautiful woman in town. Who else would it be other than your daughter.”

The commanding officer laughed and said, “Ah, General Daeng, what a sweet mouth. So when would you like to hold the engagement?”

Buamanee looked at her father in surprise. Daeng saw this and knew that she was not ready for him. But he does not care. He wants her for himself.

Daeng said, “I shall go to the temple and ask the monk what date will be a good date sir.”

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
:lol: Dan is going to go to the temple to ask for which day is a good date for the engagement. Once the guys got the girl and he thinks she is nothing to him, he goes off to find other girls. That's what Dan is going to do to Bua.

n_naruk

Note: This is the last chapter that I have from the author [Thounoy] as of right now. She'll still continue this fanfic but I don't know how long it'll be until a new update is ready since she's got so many fanfics to work on as well. ;)

Chapter Four Part Two.

Present life time.

Even though Bua knew what was going on. She still asked, “What’s all this?”

Mrs. Tanjararuk replied, “What we’ve all been waiting for.” She moved Bua to the center of the living room and sat her down. Mrs. Danouwong did the same to Dan. Bua and Dan sat right next to each other. They sat on the floor. Bua’s grandfather was already sitting on the couch in front of them. Bua’s parents were sitting on the love seat behind Bua. Dan’s parents were sitting on another love seat behind Dan.

Mr. Danouwong said, “Dan, give Nong Bua the ring that is placed in front of you. Place it on her finger.”

Dan did exactly what his dad said. It was weird how easy it was for Bua to give Dan her hands, since she was against this whole thing since the beginning. The entire time, Dan and Bua were staring at each other. When Dan was done and they saw that Bua was still frozen, Mrs. Tanjararuk said, “Bua, sweetie, now it’s your turn.”

Bua quietly did what her mom said. Everyone was surprise that Bua was quiet about the whole situation. Because everyone knew that Bua did not like Dan what so ever. One person who was there looked at Bua and was hoping that she would just get up and run away. And he’ll be the one helping her escape. But all Bua was doing was listening to her parents. His heart just shattered into millions of pieces. Just left the house with a broken heart. But couldn’t believe what she was doing. She thought she was against all of this. So why isn’t she rebelling or doing something against it? It was like someone or something was forcing her or controlling her. She just didn’t understand why and what she was doing.

After the ceremony was done. Bua excused herself and went to the back balcony. All she wanted was some fresh air, not even five minutes to herself. Her cell phone rang. It was June. She quickly pick it up.

“June! Where are you? You have to help me!” Bua exclaimed.

June replied, “Help you with what? I saw you doing everything. It didn’t seem like you wanted to protest or argue what you think was right.”

Bua said, “You were there. W-why didn’t you help me?”

June, in an angry voice said, “Didn’t you hear me? I said you look like you wanted to be engaged with that guy! Bua, how could you do that to me? I thought we had something special going on. But I guess what I thought and what really happened isn’t the same, is it Bua?”

Bua couldn’t explain why she couldn’t stop the engagement but she knew that June wouldn’t understand it either.

Bua said, “You’re mad. Whatever I say now, you’re just going to argue with me. We should talk some other time.” with that said, she hung up on him.

“I guess that was your boyfriend? Or should I say now it’s your ex?”

But jumped. She didn’t know that Dan was behind her. Bua scolded, “You shouldn’t be spying on your own fiancé like that.”

Dan chuckled and said, “my own fiancé? Nice how you became used to that phrase already.

Bua face turned pink. She didn’t know why but she got used to being known as his fiancé already. Maybe it was because her mom, who would always remind her that she is to wed Dan.

Bua replied, “Whatever. Thanks to you. My boyfriend is now misunderstanding me!”

Dan said, “But you shouldn’t worry. You’re engaged with me now remember?”

Bua replied, “Even though…we have no feelings towards each other. My feelings for June is not the same towards you!”

“So that’s his name, June? Sounds familiar.” said Dan.

Bua said, “June is a common name. but if you’re still thinking about it. Just is the only son of the owner of Palace Hotel. Which is known world wide.”

Dan smirked.

Bua asked, “Why are you smiling like that?”

Dan replied, “Oh nothing. I just now know where we should have our wedding at…”

Bua’s eyes widened and asked, “You’re not thinking of…”

Dan cut her off and said, “Yes! At Palace Hotel. It will be grand!”