Phob Phi Fah

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn bring back memories. Man I think this lakorn was the scariest of them all. I just love noon and sawika. :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Mint27 said:
Who is this sawika? Are there any pics of her?
[post="23251"][/post]​
shes a boran actress :lol: sawika from nam chai mae man i post her pix at boran section but since the forum topics got delete those pix got deleted too let me upload it again or find it where the last time i got it lol maybe tomorrow :p cause last day for school

Mint27

Vanida said:
shes a boran actress :lol: sawika from nam chai mae man i post her pix at boran section but since the forum topics got delete those pix got deleted too let me upload it again or find it where the last time i got it lol maybe tomorrow :p cause last day for school
[post="23884"][/post]​
Oh thank you, I would love to see her. :)

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
no one has this lakorn? I only saw some of it. Can anyone explain some parts from it, like the parts they thought were scary and what happened? :shock:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
no one has this lakorn? I only saw some of it. Can anyone explain some parts from it, like the parts they thought were scary and what happened? :shock:
[post="28771"][/post]​
well mostly about a good girl that a ghost spirte went inside her and turn her bad and she eats people their organs and eveything all those nasty blood organ yuck!!!!!!! man its hella freaken and horror also scary don't watch it at nigh by yourself :mellow: u pee on your pants :lmao: :lol: anyways is about pee fah dance too they dance to bring the ghost back and try to kill them something like that man this lakorn is soooo longggggg don't remember everything.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh..I have this lakorn but i'm missing 1-3 or something like that because I brought it like a yr ago since I never saw it..but yea...it's really long but worth watching...

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Man, this lakorn is really old. It really isn't too scary, compared to Mae Nak and stuff. But na'ek grandma does the pee fah dance that scare the "pee" spirit that is possesing the body away. And then there were ppl in the village being eaten, and the villagers blamed na'ek's grandma and tries to burn her. But i think her grandma did get posses though...can't quite remember. One of the gross parts is where the camera is up close to a girl eating "sai" intestines from her hands. Just all that blood dripping from her mouth... :wacko:

sarN

sarNie Granny
is this the lakorn where the grandma is dis creature dat pull her head out at night and go eat stuff lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
o -- i see .. ok den i would love to check dis lakorn out cuz i thought Mae Nek Pra kanonge was kind of spooky and nothing beat dat . So how old is dis lakorn ?

Mint27

really, is it this scary? what's Noon's role in it? wow, Noon in a huanted lakorn..amazing. :loool:

~Sandy~

sarN said:
is this the lakorn where the grandma is dis creature dat pull her head out at night and go eat stuff lol
[post="31832"][/post]​
No, that one you're talking about is Pee Kasu, which pulls her head, spine, and intestines out of the body floating at night to feed. Pob Pee Fah is about a pee pob that is possesed in a human and walk around eating people.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i don't think nobody has this lakorn :lol: who wants to keeep a scary lakorn in their house or room :blink: :p

~Sandy~

I use to have too, i taped every lakorn that i liked. But had a flood in my city, and every lakorn i had in the basement got ruined. But since then, i havent taped anymore.

To answer Mint27: Noon was na'ek in this lakorn. Her grandmother was accused of being the "pee phob". She did everything she can to protect her grandmother and herself from the real "pee phobs".

Tin

sarNie Egg
Hey, Sandy. You got confuse because Noon don't have a grandmother. That was her mother that got accuse. The old Pee Pob enter Noon's mother body everytime she want to eat humans and it causes everyone to misunderstand. I don't really like Noon's character in this lakorn because it makes her look dumb. I understand that she loves her mother alot but she should still open up her mind up and listen to other people's opinion. It's like everyone been telling her that her mother is Pee Pob even her guy friend said that he saw her mother eat human but she still refuse to believe it!