Phet Thrakrit is Not Upset About Getting Supporting Roles

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yea, connection too. How's his personality off screen? He seems to be the quiet timid kind of guy. Haha.

I didn't even know he has a dialect. Haha. I can't explain what I'm trying to say. It's the way he projects his lines...um... I feel like it's not authoritative enough. He's still a bit awkward... Gosh I feel like I just made it worst. Haha. Nevermind. Haha.
OMG, his personality is adorable! He's pretty outgoing and funny like Patson. He likes to joke and tease a lot, but he's definitely not as daring as Patson to flirt with a gay host. Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
OMG, his personality is adorable! He's pretty outgoing and funny like Patson. He likes to joke and tease a lot, but he's definitely not as daring as Patson to flirt with a gay host. Haha. 

x0unerthanlater said:

From seeing a few talk shows he's been on, he's sort of dorky and funny. He smiles easily and just looks down to earth.

I think he will surely be promoted as p'ek soon. He gives me that "Grate/Great" feeling.

He seems like a cool guy. HEHE. 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lately I have seen that actresses like Preem and Yam keep being paired up with actors lik Poh Por and Smart ect... who can be their fathers ages when at the same times we have actors like Phet who keep getting supporting roles.... this phenomenon promoted by ch3 elders is just beyond...

maybe he should do like Esther or Sean...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
preetam said:
Lately I have seen that actresses like Preem and Yam keep being paired up with actors lik Poh Por and Smart ect... who can be their fathers ages when at the same times we have actors like Phet who keep getting supporting roles.... this phenomenon promoted by ch3 elders is just beyond...

maybe he should do like Esther or Sean...

Seriously right. They have fresh meat waiting for them, yet they go for the older (although still good, HEHEHEHE) meat that's been sitting for a while. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww so he is seeing someone. In his recent interview he seems upset that he was linked to being the third hand in the break up of Prang and her bf.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Aww so he is seeing someone. In his recent interview he seems upset that he was linked to being the third hand in the break up of Prang and her bf.
I had a hunch that they broke up ><"

star0027

sarNie Egg
So is Prang taken now? I mean i do know she was, but seeing you guys comments make me think. Huh??? Well great, I  know i'm
being mean, but i hope they did. So that i can see her off screen with Phet. Lol. I can only hope for. Plus Phet please not be taken yet hahahaha. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
star0027 said:
So is Prang taken now? I mean i do know she was, but seeing you guys comments make me think. Huh??? Well great, I  know i'm
being mean, but i hope they did. So that i can see her off screen with Phet. Lol. I can only hope for. Plus Phet please not be taken yet hahahaha. 
Sorry, Phet's taken by me :p Hehehe. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sad to say, it's mostly all about connections at Ch. 3. I won't say much but more than half of the leads right now, not that they don't deserve to be leads, continue to be leads due to connections. Sure, fan base has some influence, but it's all about who you know and who is willing to keep giving you work until you reach stardom.

I probably had said this before but I think Phet should be given full-time pra'ek roles. I mean, what's not to like about him?! Since his movie with Rodmay, Phet has significantly improved his acting! If Pop Thrakoon (don't get me wrong because I love this guy!) can get pra'ek roles then so can Phet because in my honest opinion Phet is better than Pop! Lol!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I probably had said this before but I think Phet should be given full-time pra'ek roles. I mean, what's not to like about him?! Since his movie with Rodmay, Phet has significantly improved his acting! If Pop Thrakoon (don't get me wrong because I love this guy!) can get pra'ek roles then so can Phet because in my honest opinion Phet is better than Pop! Lol!
Is Pop finally getting pra'ek roles now? Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Is Pop finally getting pra'ek roles now? Haha.
Girl, where you been at? He has like two lakorns out where he's p'ek with a third one on its way. I don't adore him as p'ek but I noticed when the girls talk about him and Mew in their mermaid lakorn. Lol.

Now, why isn't Phet p'ek when all these guys are? 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Girl, where you been at? He has like two lakorns out where he's p'ek with a third one on its way. I don't adore him as p'ek but I noticed when the girls talks about him and Mew in their mermaid lakorn. Lol.

Now, why isn't Phet p'ek when all these guys are? 

Oh. Haha. Um busy with other important lakorns of course. Haha. I like Pop. He is another underrated CH3 actor who's more than deserving to be pra'ek. He's cute, knows how to act and most important of all to me...hehe....he's got an amazing body. I'm glad he's getting more and more pra'ek roles. But why with Mew L. though? I don't like her. I was going to check out those lakorns, but they're the mermaid ones, so I'll have to pass.

Pop just recently started getting pra'ek roles, so I can imagine a few years from now Phet will start getting lead roles. Look Pope T., got his leading roles late too and he's much older than Phet and Pop.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Oh. Haha. Um busy with other important lakorns of course. Haha. I like Pop. He is another underrated CH3 actor who's more than deserving to be pra'ek. He's cute, knows how to act and most important of all to me...hehe....he's got an amazing body. I'm glad he's getting more and more pra'ek roles. But why with Mew L. though? I don't like her. I was going to check out those lakorns, but they're the mermaid ones, so I'll have to pass.

Pop just recently started getting pra'ek roles, so I can imagine a few years from now Phet will start getting lead roles. Look Pope T., got his leading roles late too and he's much older than Phet and Pop.  
Maybe the guys whose names start with P's are cursed? Nicknames that is. Haha. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Hopefully when they switch Phet to bigger roles (crossing fingers soon) it will be worth the wait. I don't want him jumping to bigger roles now if they will put him in corny lakorns. It will be soo sad!