Phet Thrakrit is Not Upset About Getting Supporting Roles

Mae

sarNie Adult
I really like this Phet hottie, especially after watching him and Prang together. He's so good at acting and his crying is flawless. I would love for him to be p'ek...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
It's 2017 and Phet is still playing supporting role. I was wondering if connection is the issue that's why he isn't leading yet. But I hope and pray that he will soon get leading roles. He have the looks and the acting chop. I believed one day he will be our leading man in a lakorn.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It's 2017 and Phet is still playing supporting role. I was wondering if connection is the issue that's why he isn't leading yet. But I hope and pray that he will soon get leading roles. He have the looks and the acting chop. I believed one day he will be our leading man in a lakorn.
This Thai beauty needs more love

P

PrincessKarina

In my head I was thinking... "if he was at ch.7, he would have been p'ek by now..." lol
It's too bad... I really don't want to compare but when I think of talentless I think of Bomb.... that boy is so stiff and awkward. I can't hate him though. I just don't think his acting skills are up to par for being p'ek. Phet DEFINITELY has more to offer than Bomb. (sorry Bomb fans)
I think I am one of the few fans who actually is for Bomb! (since SJ series) No worries! I agree the actor hasn't improve much. He is still stiff and emotionless all these years and he keeps playing lead roles! I'm surprised too! But I love Bomb's height! Not too many Thai actors are around 6'3" (his profile listed height). I mean he is taller than almost anyone (boy or girl) he stands next to! Lol. Alex R may be a better actor than Bomb but dang he is short stuff! Lol. You have one trait and you lack another! Dang!

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Basically, in the world everything has to do with whether you have connection or not. If you don't, no matter how talented you are you won't won't get anywhere. Learned that from real life experience.

P

PrincessKarina

Basically, in the world everything has to do with whether you have connection or not. If you don't, no matter how talented you are you won't won't get anywhere. Learned that from real life experience.
True that! Look at Patricia. No offense but she is young and stiff. She has plenty of time ahead to evolve into a talented actress though. But since her mom knows the directors/producers or whatever so her connections weren't limited like poor Phet here. Just my thoughts! Not hating on Patricia but am not a fan either. I'm open minded!