mOVIE CLIPS~

sTARRING: yENg tHA hER~yING yANG~tHAO LI~sENG vaNg~iSHIa hEr~

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
behind the scene..

More pics to share...

cute huh? :)
hehehe..

We got hmoob movies film in America-Laos-Thailand-and now China?!? :)
what country is next? France? hehhe...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Nasee Lor (Miss MN 2006) & Alexander Her

are also starring in "pHaU nTAwV hWj hUaJ"

Any MN people in here.. know who she is? ehhe.. :rolleyes:

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i don't think that i'm going to support this movie because fucking yeng tha movie sucks but i like that girl ying yang. hey isn't ying yang married to that gay dude yeng tha, because i heard someone say that she married to him and she now lived in minnesota

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
in my opinoin i don't like his movies ever since i saw that one movie love planted at a rose or something i just didn't like it...it's so unreal and i don't know i just don't like it...anybody know how old yeng tha and ying yang is?? yea thy're living in MN i see their production place thingy before...and i also know where it is...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
didn't we have a thread about this movie already?..anyways, like i said before, the fighting between the guy is kool...but the girl, need more practice and make it more realistic by fight a little bit FASTER!!! :lmao:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
sorrie, if this thread is in here already.. i'm not sure.. i haven't come across to it.. maybe it was Nplooj siab hlub hla ntuj..

"Phau ntawv hwj huaj" is the continuation of "Nplooj siab hlub hla ntuj." :) yeah... i think i'll give them credit for flying to China..to make this movie. hehe. :)

~~ Yeng Tha Her is probably 26 now as for Yeng Yaj she's 28. She's older then him. ehhh... :)

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
Hmong copying chinese. I wonder if this going to be as good as chinese series. The problem is that there is no good looking guys lolz.
First hmong movie in China.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:lmao: i remember a thread for this movie..like a member say it's it cousin who made the movie and it's a continuation for nplooj siab hlub hla ntuj......and that member even provide a link for the site of these picture too...oh well, maybe i forgot.... :sweat:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
karenyang said:
:lmao: i remember a thread for this movie..like a member say it's it cousin who made the movie and it's a continuation for nplooj siab hlub hla ntuj......and that member even provide a link for the site of these picture too...oh well, maybe i forgot.... :sweat:
[post="88914"][/post]​

:huh: i don't knoe.. didn't come across it so here we go.. double thread.

btw, so ying yaj doesn't sing anymore? I don't remember seeing her new album at new year.. 2005... i love her songs..

neena

sarNie Adult
OH God! :shock: not again!! lol. i saw the other one that was made kinda like this and i almost puked. what the heck is wrong with the outfits? i'm not losing any of my time to watch this.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
neena said:
OH God! :shock: not again!! lol. i saw the other one that was made kinda like this and i almost puked. what the heck is wrong with the outfits? i'm not losing any of my time to watch this.
[post="89177"][/post]​
hahaaha... :lmao:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I saw one familair to this and I couldn't stop laughing because it was just outragous at the lines that they spoke and the acting was so stiff. I'm not going to waste my time watching this.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Do soem of these cast members actually live in CHINA? like Yeng Yaj, is she really from there?

snow

sarNie Egg
I give them credit for trying and I would consider watching it if the main character is not Yeng Tha. I just can't stand that guy. The first time I saw him in a movie, I was like :loool: , but then I thought he would improve. However, he hasn't improve since then. Also, he is too short, maybe only 5 feet tall, and too skinny, not suitable to pre'ek role.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
snow said:
I give them credit for trying and I would consider watching it if the main character is not Yeng Tha. I just can't stand that guy. The first time I saw him in a movie, I was like :loool: , but then I thought he would improve. However, he hasn't improve since then. Also, he is too short, maybe only 5 feet tall, and too skinny, not suitable to pre'ek role.
[post="89249"][/post]​
haha! :lmao: too short? too skinny? not suitable for pa'ek role? :lmao:

really though huh... well, i haven't seen him in person so i wouldn't know but yeah.. for people who has.. :lmao:

~~my friend told me when he came to California, he told my friend that people in california don't know him but when he's in Minnesota.. wherever he lives.. hecka people know him.. i was like.. :lmao: ok.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
errr i'm so bored rite now. so has this movie being on sale? i think i might give it a try. since now there's no good movie. this must be a funny one, so if it's sale then, i might buy one tomorrow.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oil_yui said:
errr i'm so bored rite now. so has this movie being on sale? i think i might give it a try. since now there's no good movie. this must be a funny one, so if it's sale then, i might buy one tomorrow.
[post="89915"][/post]​
hahaha.. :lmao: you're funny.. it might be good.i think 10%. i saw the demo.. they fighted in the air.. wow.. haha..

i think yeng tha died in this one.. :blink: anyways, if u do buy it..whenever it comes out.. i'm thinking july 4 or something.. not sure but...

remember to come back and tell us how funny it is.. or maybe how good
it is.. never know.. heehe. :D