Petch Ron Fai

SunStar

sarNie Elites
does anyone remember this boran lakorn???

i watched a long time ago... and it still bothers me what happened in the end... i don't understand it at all!!!

can anyone help me out here???/ :unsure:

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
SunStar said:
geesh... that is just lame!!! i've wasted my time watching that lakorn...
[post="83039"][/post]​
No kidding! it would have at least been a good movie if he ended up with the yuk girl at the end.

val

sarNie Adult
yah...i remember watching this lakorn, it was pretty good but was dissappointed at the end for he didn't end up with anyone and at the end just saw him siting on a rock in the cave. They could of pair him up with the yuk girl like boranl37 say.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it was just a stupid lakorn..Even if he did end up with anyone..But I think it pretty nice how they make a story line where pra aek don't get anyone..But anyways like I said...Even if he did end up with someone it still would've sucked..

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
pboy was jux doing his pra'ek role and this movie was a drag because after this he was no pra'ek no more and now... look at him... he is so sad! wellz, i think he is still good... he is so kute, anywaise!!! :wavecry:

alyssa

sarNie Egg
poopympang said:
pboy was jux doing his pra'ek role and this movie was a drag because after this he was no pra'ek no more and now... look at him... he is so sad! wellz, i think he is still good... he is so kute, anywaise!!! :wavecry:
[post="128005"][/post]​
do you guys have pictures of this lakorn or of the p'ek?

Saifah

bite me x___
i liked this boran, especially when boy was little, he was so adorable. I wonder what happend to nang aek, she doesnt play movie anymore, i think she is pretty. But the ending was so stupid..! He went back up!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
OMG!! this lakorn was such a waste. I was really rooting for him and the yak girl. . but he went back up!! jeez!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
SAME HERE!!! I was rooting for the two of them b/c like a lot of boran lakorns... the pra'ek always must end up with a girl...

meenia

sarNie Adult
OMG... I remember this one.. I actually love it until the ending.. When he end up with no one.. If i remember right, didn't he fall in love with his sister, that could have been why he didn't end up with the Yak girl because he liked the sister, but they were sister and they didn't know that until the end... It would have been great if he end up with the other girl.. I like her... I thought the series was good until the ending.. it was quiet funny and a disappointment.. But i like it.. up till the end..