Personality or Looks?

shengkue

sarNie Egg
I'll go for personality first because the look will never last till they're old...and c'mon nobody will be so ugly that you will never want to date them...you don't want to date someone who is pretty but have a nasty personality.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
of course there is no right or wrong answer..
you're asking people in here if they go for looks or for personality
but before anyone can reply to it..
you're already saying that they are fake when you first post the thread...
so.. there really wouldn't be a point for us people in here to answer...
lol.

no but i just want to know if people think like i think here. so far i see, most people, go by looks. =)

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I'm attracted to average looking guys, especially the geeky guys with glasses on. Neeg zoo nraug tsuas zoo ib vuag xwb. After that, nws tsuas zoo li lub paj qhuav tas lawm. The way I see is that neeg tsis tshua zoo nkauj zoo nraug lawv mam pib zoo zuj zus as you get to know them. Sure, I do want to go out with a good looking guy just to impress people, but I'm not sure about being crazy about him. None of the guys that I had crushes on were even cute, but I sort of had a little crush on each one through my life.

lamour01

sarNie Egg
I read of a study doing an experiment similar to this question. The results showed that for the first date, it's always looks that makes someone get a second date (in the experiment). However, people tend to choose someone within their looks range. So for example, you wouldn't have someone "hot" asking for a second date with someone "normal". Even during long-term relationships, almost all people will choose someone within their looks range. Personality matters, but looks matter more. Only a small percentage in the experiment chose someone out of their looks range.

miss_sherry

sarNie Egg
i dont understand why the fat people always gets picked on...because god created everyone different j/w...people like others in their own way it just doesnt have to be look or personality...the people who think that their soo pretty and cute always ending up being the ugly one...the people who are trying to be picky about another person is actually the one that other people are being picky about...thats why they try to go for a good looking one but too bad that good looking person dont want them cus they are too picky to have that ugly person as their girlfriend or boyfriend...you get it...like people say if you think your so good looking and be picky about other peoples looks...imagine what other think about you...lols...this is a very funny topic...
ok keep it short here....

what is most matter to you??
Personality or looks?

to my opinion, i think the looks is what i go for because i cant just go out and date an ugly looking man that i dislike...oh come on people..dont tell me that personality is what you go for...ab-am..whatever (if you are then you're too fake! of being yourself or who knows you might be different;)..... if that person if hella ugly and fat and all...shit, thats scary....opppss sorry if that offended some of you..but umm im just stating...okay...its not like im seriously making fun of it....so yeah, i prefered the looks and then personality later....okay people give me your opinion too... :D

marykeu9

sarNie Egg
it's funny but every girls have their own preference...

like i like guys with hair, my friend likes guys with mustache, my cousin likes guys with dimples....

but i would choose a guy if he has hair...like mos, mike, golf, dan, tawin...they all have cute hair and they have cute hairdo's....because when you first meet someone you see them first, then you get talking to see if you like them....like i hair on guys, but if i do not like their personality, then yeah i usually move on....it was nice knowing them.....

as you can see, mos, mike, golf, dan, tawin.....are all so cute and nice on tv, but who knows how they on the inside because i've never met them except from watching interviews, they seem nice there by giving back to the community or volunteering...from those activities i see them do, i just judge that they have good personalities and good looks, but i will never know because i will probably never get to know them personally....

but for me, i go for looks first, then personality....

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
i dont understand why the fat people always gets picked on...because god created everyone different j/w...people like others in their own way it just doesnt have to be look or personality...the people who think that their soo pretty and cute always ending up being the ugly one...the people who are trying to be picky about another person is actually the one that other people are being picky about...thats why they try to go for a good looking one but too bad that good looking person dont want them cus they are too picky to have that ugly person as their girlfriend or boyfriend...you get it...like people say if you think your so good looking and be picky about other peoples looks...imagine what other think about you...lols...this is a very funny topic...

Hahaha! funny. true. -But anyways, everyone took each other forgranted.
But I wouldn't mind of what other says to me. :)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
LOOKS! i guess you can say its ok to be with a GOOD LOOKING GUY but not have that great of a personality..hehe..i NEED a HOT SADISTIC P'EK!..=D

xcorp

sarNie Egg
most people today would go for look first than personality second....

for me, I alway get to know the girl a bit, find out of they are nice or just a bitch in disguise. most girl i know are pretty nice and have great personality... but are already taken

someone_in_hea

sarNie Egg
I used to think my husband was so hot. Spiky Hair and tall, perfect body. Perfect everything. But he was quite and not talkative. He is still HOT, but thicker now. LOL

I always thought i was ugly. I have acne so I don't put on makeup and there I am. Just met him and his friends for the first time. Then later that day, one of his cousin told me he liked me. I was like..what the heck? I am so ugly, he could do so much better. But eventually he liked me a lot. lol, I was surprised. He was my first boyfriend and I guess my last since he is my husband now. The only bad thing about him is that he doesn't talk to me that much. Just a simple guy with simple answers. URGH!!!!

Honestly, i like this one guy and he didn't like me. He choose another girl over me. I felt so shattered. I tried everyway to get rid of my acne. I hated my acne. But I found someone who took me for who i am. Now I have the cutest son ever and I am glad. My husband never said I was ugly or anything though. He hates it when I put on makeup, he likes me to look natural.

My acne is not as bad as 6 years before. But I am still working on it. My dermatologist told me I have Melanocyte Fur Fur? A fungus and just a little acne...I am using medications now..I hope I will have a soft clear face soon!!!

Sorry, my story is so long. LOL, but my answer is: Go for who wants you for what/who you are. U can't always have it your way. Some adorable men are Perverts and Hoes.