Perng Mang

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
Its a movie , just like aum and oil but not the same one though. They r the second Alist couple to be pair up for a ghost movie. Can't wait. :D

mimi

sarNie Egg
looks like a vey good movie, can't wait to see it. does anybody know what's it about?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow i missed them being the couple. :wavecry: noon looks gorgeous as ever! as for kade, he still looks tired or depressed.... :(

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow... it's so weird not seeing them as a couple anymore... just friends???

kade looks a little depressed... and noon looks like she's trying not to show it...

geesh... it breaks my heart seeing them like this...

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Noon is soooo beautiful!! I'm glad that they broke up! Noon is better off without Kade...Now that they're over, I'm rooting for her and Oil to hook up! They're so cute together!!! Thanks for the pictures!

destiny411

Idyllic
Oh my gosh :w000t: :lol: ....for real...I can't wait to see them acting w/ each other again....I'm waiting to see their work. :rolleyes:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
wow....broke up and still shooting movie or lakorn together .....that hot...keke

charm

sarNie Egg
awww :( noon looked sooo tired... especially in the 1st few pix u can see the dark circles under her eyes...

Still, she looks beautiful... Kade actually look good in here too... It's soo sad to see them & realize that they're not a couple nemore :wavecry: Well, at least they look like they're having fun being friends--or at least trying to...

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
Cool..they look very nice...i can't really stand any ghost movie...but since noon and kade is staring in it...then i have to watch it...I just love the both of them...

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
THANKS GOD THEY BROKE UP... I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT SHE CAN DO BETTER.. KADE IS NOT EVEN THAT GOOD LOOKING, SKINNY, AND GAYISH HAIR STYLE.. IF HE DRESS IN WOMAN'S CLOTHES, HE'LL LOOK AS IF HE IS GAY!!! NOON NEEDS A REAL MASCULINE MAN TO BE BY HER SIDE...

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I feel sorry for them. I know they r JUST friend but, they just broke up and now doing a movie is just awkward. Not awkward for me but maybe for them.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Can someone summarize what this movie is going to be about? It's weird seeing them together and they're not together...I wonder if they feel weird or awkward or uneasy...If I were in their shoes, I would be...It's probably okay to say hi here and there (remain friends this way) but they will have to work with each and see other everyday until the movie is finished...Maybe the fire will spark and they will get back together!!! I hope so...I know alot of people think he's not good looking but not every pretty boy/girl end up with another pretty girl/boy...you know? they have to balance each other out...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I so agree w/ you Tye but I do wish she hooks up w/ Mos or Oil they look cute together
For me it would be awkward 2 work wit an ex

Status
Not open for further replies.