periods problem normal?

noungning

Heartless
dunno... i seem fine when i'm on my cycle. i don't eat much, don't bitch much, not so moody, i'm quite normal... so i don't blame my "supposed" cycles when i'm bitchy... i'm just bitchy... and i'm not nice. i tend to tell em... oh well get over it lol

well like mud said, not many people are comfortable going to the doctors, or not financially capable of going, or someone who doesn't have health insurance... it's better to seek advice from many sources online... the keyword is many, not just sarnworld. with the internet, u have both the answers at your finger tips, and also much more unworthy "facts" [that people makes up]. you can't simply, believe someone's typings...

and then, if u continue to still be paranoid, as those advised earlier, seek medical consultation.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i had my visit with the doc today and starting a bright red period that gradually turns dark red (almost brown) is normal. its just your old blood. i believe someone said this already. just wanted to confirm.

and in some cases, if your period is irregular where it goes on for days/weeks, it may be that you have imbalanced hormones. it can be regulated with birth control pills.

of course, it is always best to visit the doc. i just wanted to share what i learned at my visit today. :)