Perd Wic Big 3

tinah

sarNie Coma
lakorns for the 2nd half of the year. totaling of 15 that will be promoted at the event on July 6th

1. Buang Barb: Ploy, Por, Yard
2. Manee Dan Suang: Sara Legg, Art Pasut
3.Punyachon Kon Krua: Kimberly, Mak Prin
4.Hong Sabud Lai
5. Ruk Kun Tao Fah: Ploy, Cherry, Araya, Marie
6. Rang Ngao: Janie, Ken Pupoom
7. Dao Roong: Por T, Yaya
8. Rang Pradtana: Nadech, Kimberly
9. Rak Boon: Mike, Margie
10.Qi Pao: Anne, Mart
11.Rak Kerd Nai Talod Sode: Margie, Mario
12.Manee Sawad: Rita, Aun
13.The 6th Sense: Grate, Ja, Louis, etc
14. Neu Mek 2: Mak, Mint

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'm looking forward to the teasers for Dao Reung, Ruk Kun Tao Fah, Ruk Kerd Nai Talord Sode and Manee Dan Suang : )

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !

Credits to Super_Arm on twitter, AuntieAntz on FB​
Somrakn, AnnieAnn Graphy, monkiezz, hwanjeabjeab, bee_emily, katherine and jackie on IG​

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow i'm super excite!!! Can't wait to see all of da tease but only some are those tat i'm waiting for... :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
looking forward to Dao Ruang,Raeng Pratana,Qi Pao,Punya Chon Kon Krua,Buang Barp etc

tinah

sarNie Coma
noi and anne first time as a producer. this should be interesting..

everyone look nice at the event.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I don't understand your question. When you say "these" events, I'll assume you're referring to Ch3 events. Yaya has attended almost all of them with the exception of this one because like the user above has already mentioned, she was busy filming "Maya Tawan". I also don't understand your emphasis on Por T. This is their first time pairing up so you can't expect to see them everywhere together >< lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't understand your question. When you say "these" events, I'll assume you're referring to Ch3 events. Yaya has attended almost all of them with the exception of this one because like the user above has already mentioned, she was busy filming "Maya Tawan". I also don't understand your emphasis on Por T. This is their first time pairing up so you can't expect to see them everywhere together >< lol.
I agree with the last line statement Chubbycheeks its only their first go so everything can't come all at one time, time management