P'eks are dressed poorly when it comes to suit and tie

onahc

sarNie Elites
What's up with thai stylist/wardrobe department in thai lakons, they can't seem to get it right when picking the correct suit size for p'eks. Most p'eks wear suits that are too big for them and it looks hella funny and cheap. You can tell it's too big when the cuffs go way past the hands, the shoulders extend out too far and the pants are so long that they cover the shoes. Men in general must wear suits that perfectly fit them to look good, there's no if, ands or buts about it. Someone needs to send this message asap to the person who's in charge of costume fitting because it really bugs me.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
thats true
it bothers meeh...too..
especially those HOT PRA'EK...
it makes them look bad and CHEAP onahc said..

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
because tat they're guyz n they aint got da stylez like ladies...............all da clothes tat will make them look nice are suits when it comes 2 an important event or something......................

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes , the guy wardrobe does need some favor . In korean drama i think the guy dress better den the girls lolz ..

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hmmm..I tend to think Thai p'eks look hot in suits...especially Pong Nawat..he always looks super sexy and hot in his lakorns or whenever he is walking the runway with suits...he stands out...but yeah, some other p'eks just don't look too good in suits because it's not fitted right...

And Sarn I'd have to agree with you...In Korean dramas, the male leads are always dressed way much better than the female leads....most females leads are given similar waredrobes, which is mostly conservative...

noungning

Heartless
i think it's all up to the sponsors, if they're given the correct sizes for the actors then they will get the correct size, but if the sponsors only has a certain size and the producers need money from the advertisement, they will make those actors wear it even if it looks too big/small.

certain lakorns, don't have great sponsors, so they look even crappier lol... because the producer is likely cheap to invest in those clothing themselves. then there are lakorns with great popular producers that spends millions on costume [clothing for the lakorn]. it's about the money. :)

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
wen it come to suit, korean p'ekz are the best but for thai i think hmmm i only c ken and pong

onahc

sarNie Elites
it's not really the actors i'm worried about, they'd all look fine with the right suit on, you know one that actually fits them