pee pob in laos

JuiMyLove

sarNie Egg
Tina and Kenshin, your stories give me the shivers! :eek: It appears that the pee pob/ghost you encountered wanted to "protect/defend" something or someone they deem highly important/valuable to them--whether it stemmed from materialism, selfishness, or a duty/responsibility? If so, then there may be a pee pob somewhere in the neighborhood, even in, gulp, U.S.A. like the U.S. cities some of you have mentioned? Your neighbor just might be one. Creepy! (Out of topic, but anyone seen the movie "The Grudge 2"? Where the ghost and her son followed the girl from Japan all the way to America? And they devoured her in the end. Scary ain't it.)

I hope I never have any ghost stories to share with you guys, cause I don't wanna ever see any. ^_^

yuknowthat

sarNie Egg
There are "pee pob" everywhere including US. I witnessed "pee pob" went into someone during my visit to US several years ago. It was very scary! The paramedic came and they don't even know what to do. They did there routine, but they can't stop her from going crazy. They shock her and everything, but nothing work. Someone in the family call her relative because they were so scare and they didn't want to lose their mom. This man came right away and he knows "ga-ta" to get "pee pob" out (paramedic was shock). So, they asked that man to go into the ambulance with them, in case it happens again. I remember that "ga-ta" man asked "pee pob" why are you here and what do you want? Paramedic took her to the hospital to get tested, but all tests are good. Usually "pee pob" like to possess sick people or people feeling sick (kao kon on), especially babies. That's why when babies cried at night you want to say "ga-ta" or take to elders that know "ga-ta". Some people raise "pee pob" and they command them(pee pob is usually pass down from generation to generation because someone great great great grandparents promise to take care of it in return for favor; however, if the current generation don't take care of it, then "pee pob" would kill them). If they don't raise or treat it right it will go into other people. The only way for pee pob to go away from that possessed person is you either need a monk or a person that know "ga-ta" (buddhist chant or magic). You guys ever heard of "Mae Dee Nung?" That is the lady that raise or take care of "pee pob." "Mae Dee Nung" knows how to handle "pee pob." I am pretty sure some of you guys might have attended the ceremony put on by "mae dee nung." If you ever see a big rock in someone's bath tub. Don't touch it. I don't know why you guys want to talk about "pee pob" because it is not good to talk about it.
{knock on your knees }

I think this is the pee that you guys are referring too! If not, my apology.
all i can say is this is very true and yes you've described the right "pee pob" and when the ga ta ask it'll respond..