Peb Tiam Hlub

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Peb Tiam Hlub

Starring: Somchai Yaj and Mis Xyooj

Soundtrack (Hlub Yog Txoj Sia):
http://www.loojceebentertainment.com/music...chayyaj_101.htm

Is it a copy of Tae Parn Korn, three generation before getting each other (Thai Lakorn). The soundtrack also include songs from Buang Baja Torn, where main girl goes sleep on a bed and goes back in time (Thai Lakorn). I haven’t seen the movie itself, but the title sounds the same and all.

You girls in this forum need to submit your stories to those hmong production, because they’re running out of ideas!!!

Now the theme song to Buang Baja Torn has three versions. Thai (original). Hmong (sing by women). Hmong (sing by men).

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I would love to give them some ideas...hmong movie these are all about orphanes...having two wives...etc...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yup.. same here.. i would like to give them ideas too.. but i don't think they will bother accepting my ideas... so i don't bother..(not that i'm a expert or somethin')... but they sure are running out of ideas.... :(

Hmong movies... ~>Same plot... different characters... that's so boring...

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
Let start a top here on our idea and hopefully someone from the hmong production might come here to read about it and go do a movie about it.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lovena said:
Let start a top here on our idea and hopefully someone from the hmong production might come here to read about it and go do a movie about it.
[post="147341"][/post]​
hehehe.... :D

There's actually a topic in here...under~>"hmong story"... "Chai & Dee" that story was written by everyone in here (HmoobSarnMembers)..& it's pretty good... as well, as the second one everyone is working on right now.. "Mai & Meng" very interesting...

:D i'm sure everyone has some idea..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i didn't like part 1...hopefully the rest of the part will be good...yea u guys should give them ideas maybe they'll take it!:D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yajvaj said:
i didn't like part 1...hopefully the rest of the part will be good...yea u guys should give them ideas maybe they'll take it!:D
[post="147357"][/post]​
i wanna watch it... but i don't want to buy it.. :(
:D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i don't like to watch copy cat movies.

so i don't plan on watching this.

i'm sorry but.. herrs video.. they reallie need to check their grammar... and spelling... they didn't even spell somchai's name correctly on his CD cover...

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
ceda_lee said:
I would love to give them some ideas...hmong movie these are all about orphanes...having two wives...etc...
[post="147243"][/post]​
I agree movies like that are sooooo stupid it just reeeallly bores me

and when they do come up with something they are always copying it from other movies I think it's stupid how they try to copy chinese movies...dressing up like them trying to act and fight like them it's just stupid!!! WE ARE NOT CHINESE!!! WE ARE HMONG!!! SO WHY DO THEY NEED TO COPY THEM?? CUS THEY DONT HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS SO "OH LET'S JUST COPY THEM"GAAHGGSKL;DNGVKLFDYHTIDG

PISSES ME OFFFFF :angry:

EDIT: sorry bout that^
I was just super mad and pissed when I started thinking about it....

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
in part one at the end their was a song it's good! does anybody know who sings it? it started in hmong for alittle bit then thai and some english in there and it's a girl who sings it...anybody know who the singer is? thanks!:D

bugsy

sarNie Adult
AWw man....I hate it when the singers suck and they still try to copy the original thai or other language songs. I aboslutely LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the songs in Buang Baja Torn and when i heard the hmong version of it at the tourney....i was like....YUCK!! O gosh.....i mean....if the singers were good....I'd totally love it.....but from what i heard...it made me sad. O gosh....damn people.....ruining the songs for me. :(

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Part 1 was so slow... and boring... and they put the songs from "the classic" in it and it doesn't even go with it.. so stupid!

leek18

sarNie Adult
i think i heard that songs on the radio and yep it was good and it was sing by Ntxhee Yees Xyooj and maybe Somchai Yang too and it was in Ntxhee Yees New Album

yajvaj said:
in part one at the end their was a song it's good! does anybody know who sings it? it started in hmong for alittle bit then thai and some english in there and it's a girl who sings it...anybody know who the singer is? thanks!:D
[post="148982"][/post]​

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
1-lUv3-y0u said:
I agree movies like that are sooooo stupid it just reeeallly bores me

and when they do come up with something they are always copying it from other movies I think it's stupid how they try to copy chinese movies...dressing up like them trying to act and fight like them it's just stupid!!! WE ARE NOT CHINESE!!! WE ARE HMONG!!! SO WHY DO THEY NEED TO COPY THEM?? CUS THEY DONT HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS SO "OH LET'S JUST COPY THEM"GAAHGGSKL;DNGVKLFDYHTIDG

PISSES ME OFFFFF :angry:

EDIT: sorry bout that^
I was just super mad and pissed when I started thinking about it....
[post="148822"][/post]​
REALLY THOUGH!!! i hate movies where hmong people dress like chinese people too!! they really need to sit and come up with ideas rather then to copy..... gets on my nerves... i don't think it hurts to act hmong and dress in hmong clothes right...??????????????? hehehe....

yajvaj said:
[post="148982"][/post]​
it's sang by ntxhee yees xyooj... the song is call "Txhob hnov qab kuv" she sings in hmong & then in Thai.. i just bought it yesterday... she has a couple songs i like 2... some of her music are from Thai lakorns/thai singers... :)

unless you're talking about the one Somchai sang with her... that one was in hmong & english..call "Hlub yoj txoj sia"... i thought it was kute how they tried to sing in english.. but i couldn't understand couples words they were trying to say.. they should have sang it in Thai... it would have been better... :)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
the one they sing in english... they can't reallie pronounce it correctly... but you can comprehend and make the words out..

i think that if somchai and her can speak good english.. they can sing very nice...

leek18

sarNie Adult
hey if you have Somchai and Ntxhee Yees New album, would u upload them please because I want it so bad and have no money to buy it and also do u have Dawb Thoj New Album if so, please upload them ok. hey please upload them in yousendit or megaupload ok so thanks

YM_gurl said:
REALLY THOUGH!!! i hate movies where hmong people dress like chinese people too!! they really need to sit and come up with ideas rather then to copy..... gets on my nerves... i don't think it hurts to act hmong and dress in hmong clothes right...??????????????? hehehe....
it's sang by ntxhee yees xyooj... the song is call "Txhob hnov qab kuv" she sings in hmong & then in Thai.. i just bought it yesterday... she has a couple songs i like 2... some of her music are from Thai lakorns/thai singers... :)

unless you're talking about the one Somchai sang with her... that one was in hmong & english..call "Hlub yoj txoj sia"... i thought it was kute how they tried to sing in english.. but i couldn't understand couples words they were trying to say.. they should have sang it in Thai... it would have been better... :)
[post="149523"][/post]​

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
leek18 said:
hey if you have Somchai and Ntxhee Yees New album, would u upload them please because I want it so bad and have no money to buy it and also do u have Dawb Thoj New Album if so, please upload them ok. hey please upload them in yousendit or megaupload ok so thanks
[post="149870"][/post]​
uh..i don't know how.. maybe somebody can teach me.. step by step...at.. yousendit....or megaupload...... thanks.

:)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
First you have to rip it out of your cd. Using window media player or some program. I use Audio Grabber. (WMA or MP3 format).

Yousendit and Megaupload just browse for the song, once you get it, fill in the requirement and click 'send' after it finish uploading they'll give you a link and you paste that link here so people can dl. If there's any problems let me know, I'll show you step by step.