P'BIG PASSED AWAY

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I AM SO LATE. IM SURE BY THIS TIME. EVERYONE KNOWS ALREADY.

P'BIG FROM D2B PASSED AWAY ON DECEMBER 8, 2007.

- I CANT BELIEVE THIS, THE LAST TIME I HEARD ABOUT P'BIG WAS THAT HE WAS GETTING BETTER & NOW.. THIS.

:lmao: RIP P'BIG - YOU WERE A GREAT SINGER.

Big" of D2B band dies
Parnrawat Kittikorncharoen or Big of D2B band died Sunday morning after being coma for four years, a doctor said.

Parnrawat has been in coma following a road accident two years ago which led to bacteria infection in his brain.

Doctor Manoon Leechawengwong, who used to treat Parnrawat, said he received a phone call from Parnrawat's father, Udom Kittikorncharone, informing him that Parnrawat died at the Siriraj Hospital at 9:30 am.

Parnrawat died of blood infection, Manoon said.

His condition worsened since November 30 and he was rushed to Siriraj at 7:30 am Sunday.

Parnrawat, 25, has been in coma for four years following a road accident in the night of July 22 2003.

His car plunged into a road-side dish and he swallowed some of the polluted water, leading to bacteria infection in his brain.

He was among three singers of the boy-band D2B, which was very popular at the time of the road accident.

- The Nation

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
girl you are late...like 55 days late...they juz had his 50th day anniversary the other day...i know it's heartbreaking...but at the least...he's in a better place now...well rest and happie

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
reallie though. i am. shooOOO...

that's because i dont really come in here anymore.. SIGHS... well no more suffering for P'big..

:)