paypal account

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
uh...do i have to be 18 yrs old and do i need a credit card to have a paypal account ?:unsure:
cus i like try soo many times to make myself an account but i jux cant and they ask me what kind i have checking or saving and i like have no clue what they're talking about at all lolz well uh yeah can someone teach me how to create an account and what i need to do so...if i could i would help donate to the site :D
ahahaha i know i'm stupid :(

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lol i was just like you who's struggling to understand how its work.

yes you have to be 18+ to have YOUR own account such as debit/credit card or bank account (check) holder.

i chose a debit card so it will ask you to complete the number on the card and all information like your name, address, phone number, etc... THEN you will need to pay $1.95 for expanded use enrollment to prove that you use YOUR card, not somebody else. it's cheap anyways. =P to complete an enrollment, you gotta wait for 4 digit numbers on your money statement that can be found either online statement if you have it or wait for your bank letter. find 4 digit numbers and type it on enrollment which you will see what it look like. then it's done. =]

as for bank account, i don't know... i never use it... oh ignore about being verfied member or whatever. ^^

sorry if my explaination isn't clear... i got a paypal account last saturday. ^^;;

darvil

sarNie Adult
You could use a debit card also tao.

Although the best thing would be to send money in your case but umm Tao, you really have money to spare? Either way, thanks for the thought :)

noungning

Heartless
tao u can always send tim a money order or a check.

um the info that kitkat told me about setting up the account is kind of confusing because i didn't really have to go thru those steps and get charged 1.95, it's more like the person we send it to gets the fee taken from the money. but yes they do charge and tim would get like 8.75 instead of 10 if we use paypal.

but what you need to use your bank accounts are your routing #s, if you are using a debit card, likely you have a checking account, and the routing # can be found on the bottom of your checks, the numbers before you account # and check #, but if you're using a savings account you will have to ask your bank what the routing # is because you won't be able to find that on your atm card.

but be very caution when using a savings account, do not have more than 6 transactions either going in or coming out of the account because your account can be closed down.

ya ya i used to work at the bank so i know. :)

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
WAT...UM I DIDN'T POST THIS IT WAS MY STUPID SISTER ON MY ACCOUNT I'D NEVER DONATE ANY MONEY ESPECIALLY IF I KNOW ITS ALL GOING TO DARV >.> HAHAH JK JK BUT YEAH THANKS ANYWAYS ;)