Payback is a B***h

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.11

Enjoy!!!! Sorry it a short chapter.

In the mean time at the Jensen house......................

There were no room to walk since they had everyone coming to help with the wedding for tonight.

Rome couldn't wait to see Rita in a wedding dress. He could finally have her. Rita was getting ready in her room. Her mom thought she was the most prettiest girl in the world today.

Rome was by his parents waiting for Rita to come down. He was sure hype up. He couldn't sit still knowing his bride was coming down. Then he slowly saw her walking toward them. Everything stood still, memorizing her beauty. He was speech lest.

She seated next to Rome. They exchange there blessing for each other. He was super happy. He notice Dennis at the wedding standing there with a glass of whisty. He order his man to get rite of him.

He hire his lawyer to make a legal marriage document. He brought Rita to the room with his parents and her parents. The lawyer took the document out for them to sign. Which they did.

The wedding was over and done with. Everything was the way Rome wanted it to be. He was even super happy with Rita. He couldn't wait to have her.

They took a car to Rome new house which he just brought. There parents walk with them to there now bathroom together. There was a heart shape petals of roses on the bed. They finally left them in peace and quiet.

Spoil:
Next chapter X-rated

P.S. I know you want to know how Rita will finally teach Rome a lesson it will be toward the last two chapter. Hehehe

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.12

Enjoy!!! X-Rated :r-scene-pop-corn: . Hehehehe I was laughing typing this. Its a long chapter. Its gonna get hot. lolz

He turn around to face her. They look at each other with hunger in there eyes. He knew tonight was the night and she knew she will no longer be a little girl and now be a woman.

Rome suddenly bend forward and planted a quick kiss on her chin and grinned wide.

"Hey..." She squealed as her fingers wiped her chin.

"No one is around, Rita. And I don't need to ask anyone to kiss my wife. Do I?" Rome enquired.

"No," Rita replied blushing and bending her head down.

Rita told Rome she gonna freshen up in the bathroom for a little bit. She ask him to unzip her wedding dress. Rome started to slowly unzipping it. He was sweating. She turn to smile at him and went toward the bathroom.

After a few seconds she entered the room and closed the door behind. She lifted her head up and smiled at me.

"Did I made you wait too much, Rome?" she enquired.

"Not really, Rita..." I blurted out. "Actually...Yes."

She came forward and seat near me on the bed. She took her hands into her palm and cupped it. Her hands were soft and cold. I felt a wave of naughty thoughts running through my mind by her touch. I grinned which she noticed in a glimpse of my face.

"I think I know what you are thinking," she said scanning my expression.

"Oh, really. Tell me, What was I thinking brilliant lady?" I asked her back.

"You thought of something bad and naughty. Didn't you?" She questioned me with a false anger.

I looked into her eyes with a naughty grin as I spoke out,"You are really my perfect wife."

"But I actually planned to be a good boy tonight for atleast sometime, I promise."

"I won't mind even if you turn out to be a bad boy sooner." Her face filled up with shyness as I moved my hands over her smooth hands.

I was nervous as his hands trailed over my hands and reached my ankles. I thought he would move it sideways and reach the spot where often men stare at(my breasts). But instead he stopped there and pulled me close.

"I want to atleast act for sometime, Rita" he continued, "so that you may show some interest as I am."

I looked at him again and admired his form. His chests were quite broad with freckles of hair on it. His face was round and handsome. He was quite dominating in his body language and speech which turned me on. I like men who are bold enough to ask what they want and take it from me. I was staring at his face for quite a long time when his laugh broke my admiration.

"You were admiring me. Weren't you, Rita?" he questioned me as if reading my mind.

I just nodded my head in positive and felt quite embarrassed.

He stood up and went to switch off the light. Actually, I planned to speak a lot with my husband tonight. My friends had told me quite a few things men do after they switch of the lights which had scared me to the core. But my husband's care and friendly talk eradicated my initial fear. Moreover I changed my mind and felt I should go his way rather than spend with cozy night with some boring speech.

All my life I had never been this close with a man before. I never knew much about sex but gathered the basics from my college mates. The final penetration is what scared me the most as I know I am a pure virgin. But I consoled myself that my husband would take care of me and deprive me of my virginity without hurting me.

He switched off the light as the room plunged itself into a sudden darkness. But the windows were open through which soothing moonlight flooded the room. He came back to the bed and sat real close to me.

"Would you like to say anything, Rita?" he asked enquiringly."Because I want you not to speak but to make some other sound with those inviting lips of yours."

I blushed and closed my eyes as I felt his warm hands cupping my hips inside my saree.

I moved my hands over her hips as her light skin was sparkled in the silver moonlight. I traced it inside her saree and rested my hand on her belly. My fingers slipped inside her naval which was curvy and inviting. I traced my finger inside it as I made her lay back on the bed. The flowers strewn over the bed got crumpled along with our weight.

"Rita...Rita.." I called her but she didn't respond.

She just made a slight "mmmmmmm" sound as response. I knew she was getting aroused. I cupped her entire belly in my grip and grasped at the soft flesh hard. She squirmed in the bed but didn't move out of position. I rested comfortably on her right side as she turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck. She kept her arms around me pressing her breasts tightly into my chest. Her mounds were round and really soft as if a globe of cotton pressed on my body. I hugged her back passionately.

I slowly untied her saree and pulled the knot open. She raised her hips up and offered me more convenience. I was glad my wife was as much interested as I am. Before sometime, I felt I was kind of forcing her to bed sooner than she expected.

But now I know for sure she likes sex and would love to explore her first time with her husband.I rolled the saree off which was clutched tightly onto her body moments before. I threw it onto the floor as she rolled to the edge of the bed with her back facing me. I admired her back beauty adorned only in her blouse and skirt. Her skin expressed goosebumps as the cold air from the outside hit her.

I cupped her shoulders and turned her around to face me. She made a cross over her breasts with her hands hiding them from my eyes. But I knew she wanted me to see her breasts but her initial shyness is bothering her to do so. I moved her hands off her breasts getting them into view. It heaved up and down as she breathed. I stood up removed my shirt and replaced myself near her. She was lying on her back with her eyes closed accompained with a sly grin on her lips.

"I am feeling too shy..." She spoke out after a long time much to my surprise.

"But why aren't you hiding yourself now, Rita?" I questioned her naughtily.

"Cause, I want you to admire them."

I felt surprised at my own sentence. But in reality I wanted him to admire and devour my beauty. Even with my eyes closed, I could sense the things happening around me.

I felt him removing my saree and then his shirt. The hairs in his chest tingled my back as he laid himself near me. I felt his eyes eating every inch of my body. Seeing me in such a position and exposed wearing only wearing a bra.

Suddenly I felt his lips near mine and the next second it was pressed tightly onto mine. My lips involuntarily parted themselves as he probed his tongue inside. He was kissing me feverishly and I knew this was a french kiss from my theoretical knowledge. I felt his tongue play inside my mouth as I slowly moved my tongue. I slowly touched his tongue with mine and soon we were playing ferociously. I hugged him tight as he laid on top of me. He was quite heavy compared to my petite form. But he balanced his weight on the bed and kept kissing me.

After what seemed like eternity, he finally broke the kiss much to my dismay. I inhaled deep breaths of air inside which I held in for such a long time. I opened my eyes ever so slightly to find him totally nude much to my astonishment. I clutched my eyes tightly shut again. I could see the image of his hard hanging organ in my mind and licked my lower lip without my knowledge.

I opened my eyes smiling and ran to him. He was still standing nude as I hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me and carried me back to our bed.I felt his hard organ press to my belly as he lowered me onto the bed. When it touched my skin, I could feel it was quite big and thick.

After a few moments, I felt his mand hood touch the entrance of my woman hood. I tensed up a bit but he kissed my forehead and consoled me.

I relaxed slowly and spread my thighs wider to accommodate him between my legs. I was resting on my back as he caressed my chests, pushing himself slowly inside me. I felt him slow down at a point and caressed my neck tenderly. I relaxed much more for him. Suddenly, I sensed a urge of pain that shot through my entire body like being pricked by a big needle.

I yelped and tear drops rolled down my face on to the bed. I pulled him down and wrapped my arms around him tightly. He stroked my back consoling me as his man hood was entirely buried deep inside my woman hood. After a few moments, the pain subdueded slowly. I eased myself back to the bed pulling him on top of me.

I felt her body relax as she pulled me on top of her. I hunched my back and pulled her ankles up pushing it onto her belly. She arched her hips forward for me.

I increased my phase of making love as she started responding positive. She grabbed tightly at the sides of the bed and yanked herself up to meet my hard thrusts in her. I pushed her knees apart to the maximum extent while screwing her hard. We were moaning and groaning loudly and we couldn't stop into the night.

To be continue....

Next chapter- Rita found out what Rome did
Last chapter: Rita finally gave the payback of a life time to Rome

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
they finally did it....when you put it in first person..it felt like i was actually there :loool:

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.13

Enjoy!!!

I can't believe I'm naked in the arm to the man I use to dislike in the world. I never thought he would be my husband and my lover. If someone told me that me and him is going to get married I would of not believe it, till this day.

I can feel her getting up. I want to spend the rest of the day in bed with her. I truly believe she change my ways for the better. I will never love someone like I loved her. I thought it was just lust when I first saw how truly beautiful she was. But, it became something else.

I grab her waist so she couldn't leave. She turn around to face me with a grin. I got up and sat on the bed holding onto her. She smell lovely, I gave her a kiss on her neck and work my way to her back then to her lips. She moaning to the reaction I giving to her.

Mmmm...... Rome stop it!! Its getting late I need to get ready for work. OMG, his kissing is making me weaker in the knees. I can't control it. I turn around to face him and start to kiss him with our naked body. I can't feel his man rising up.

This will be a happy morning making love again before work. I wanted this to be more enjoyable. I lift her up in my arms without breaking our kiss. I took her in the bathroom and turn the shower so we can kill two birds at once. We were in the showers about an hours before we finish off before work.

Gosh I can't believe we did it before work. I want this to last forever. I'm glad he changing his ways for me. I don't want this to be over.

They finally left for work together since they be working together for there fathers company. They are the richest and largest cooperation in the Asia. Making them unstoppable.

Rita left the office cause she had a meeting with a client. Rome was in his offices thinking about Rita. Then his assistant beep him.

Assient: Rome there a Dennis who want to speak to you
Rome: Great let him in
Minutes later Dennis came in
Dennis: Rome I know what you F**king did
Rome: Wait what are you talking about
Dennis: Don't act dum
Rome: Okay fine so what if I set you up, she my wife now
Dennis: You bastard, just watch asshole

Dennis gave Rome a punch in his face and left. To Rome knowledge the person Rita was having a meeting was no other then Dennis. She didn't believe at Dennis first until she was listening to the conflict between them.

I feel like a fool, I can't be with him. He plan this all. I thought he really loved me. He gonna be sorry.

To be Continue....

Next Chapter last one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rome finally feels the payback of a life time. That all I'm gonna say. Will try to update this tonight

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ahhh so sad that its gonna end but so happy that rome finally gets what's coming to him and rita gets her revenge...i'll be waiting lena

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.14

Enjoy!!! Last chapter

Rita couldn't believe Rome. She walk back and forth in there room where they made love. She wrote a letter for Rome. She began to pack all her stuff that she needed and decided this was his lesson on treating people like toys.

Rome reach home to see his lovely wife. But she was no where to be found. He then notice a letter on the bed with a red rose. He open it and started to read it.

Dear Rome,

I found out something today that you will never change. I heard the conversation with you and Dennis. I can't believe you did this. I don't know if I can forgive you since my heart is hurting. I can't take this. I don't know. Do you love me or am I just another game for you to toy with? Don't bother to look for me. I'm leaving you and try to forget me and the love that I gave to you.

Goodbye
Rita

Rome finally realize all along he was hurting himself and the woman he truly loved. He wanted her back in his life. He doesn't know where to start. Then his phone started to ring

~~~ring~~~ring~~~ring~~~

He pick it up thinking it was Rita.

Rome: Hello, Rita?
?: Are you Miss. Rita husband
Rome: Yes who this
?: Sorry to inform you that you wife was is dead
Rome: Wh...at.... d...ea..d? What I to see her

He quickly drove to the hostipal to see his wife dead body. He got there and ran to the emergeny room to know where his wife is at.

They pointed him to where his wife body was at. He couldn't bring himself to see her in the condition she was in. He wanted to kill himself, to be with his wife.

He was distract and couldn't believe he seeing his wife dead in front of him. He really got his carma back. He really doesn't know what to do now.

They held a funeral for her. It was the first time anyone saw Rome in that stage. Rita parents sold there house and moved away.

A years has passed........

Rome went back to the place where he felt in love with Rita. He wanted to remeber the happy time with her. Then a little girl went up to him and grab his hand. Rome wanted to know who the little girl was since it remind him of his wife.

The little girl took him to a woman with a smile. He saw a woman that look like Rita. He rub his eyes and kept walking up to her. He couldn't believe that she was still alive.

Rome: Rita I thought you were dead?
Rita: No I wanted to teach you a lesson
Rome: Then why didn't you come back to me
Rita: I wanted to see if you change your life style and I was always by your side.
Rome: Rita I can't believe you did this and you know how much I suffer not seeing you and holding you.
Rita: I know Rome (she gave him a kiss on his cheek)
Rome: Where were you all these years?
Rita: I went to Paris with Dennis and came back to Thailand cause I miss you
Rome: I'm glad that your not dead

The little girl was still holding onto Rome hand and called him daddy.

Rome: Who is she?
Rita: Our daughter
Rome: What? How come she knows me? Pregnant with your child but I didn't want to see you yet. He saw the album of our wedding pictures. I told her that this was your real daddy and she wanted to see you and I knew you would come here since your parent told me.
Rome: My parents knew?
Rita: Yep everyone knew
Rome: I'm glad your alive, so I can't be mad at you

They walk into the sunset together. Rome giving his daughter a piggyback ride, while holding onto Rita hand not letting her go ever.

This is one a true lesson not to mess up with people feeling again. He truly learn his lesson as a human being.

THE END

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' man , u got me scar for a moment though but yeah that was a hard lesson to learn !! he waited years , !