Payback is a B***h

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Payback is a Bitch

Staring
Rome
Rita

Rome and Rita live right next door to each other. Rome always made fun of her, cause how they way she looks. She had an afro and wasn't pretty looking like other girls in there high school. Rome and his friends use to make fun of her calling her ugly, and mean stuff like that. Everyday after school Rita would go home and cry her eyes out. She hated him and she swore to herself after she graduated from high school. She gonna move to Paris, to get away from everyone.

After graduated high school. Rome had a party and he invited everyone even Rita. She didn't want to go but her parent made her since they were close to his family. Rome and his friends decided to do something mean to her. When she got there, Rome ask her to come in. While she was walking to his house his friend threw a bucket of smelly fish organs at her. Everyone laugh at her and she ran home crying and saying I'm gonna get you, payback is gonna be a bitch I'm gonna make it 10x worser.

Rome stay and went to college in Thailand. He was know as the playboy in his community. He jump from girl to girl. Rita move to Paris to study business and fashion. She change a lot and she became a famous model in Paris, landing runways job after another for famous designer like Chanel, Prada, Gucci, Ralph Lauren and many more. During her years she live there, her father became ill. He needed her back to Thailand to manage his company till he better. It been four year since she came back but she didn't want to come back if it wasn't for her father being ill.

What can I say I think they make such a cute couple.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Can’t say... I love Rome and Rita too! If any with Rome/Rita I am there!!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ok i just had to come back to comment on the pic...i love it the way rome points and laugh lol and i wonder how 10times worse looks like

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhh i wasn't the first reader...but i love the storyline...i love revenge stories a lot^^

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.1

Enjoy :ph34r:

It been four years, that I step back here. My parent were the one to visit me during school and my runway walk. Gosh the bring back so much memory. I hope that I never see Rome again. He made my younger years very painful for me. I heard so much rumors about him from my parent. Jumping from girl to girl. Gosh I can't stand him. Who will go out with him? ewww.....

In the mean time...........

Rome was sleeping when his mom came into his room to wake him up.

Rome Mom: Hunnie wake up, I need you to get an outfit for tonight event.
Rome: For what
Rome mom: You remember Rita the girl who live next door to us.
Rome: Umm... oh yeah that geek with the afro. So she back. (good I can make fun of her)
Rome mom: Rome be nice. She back to Thailand to help her father company till he better. Her parent want to throw a big party for her.
Rome: DO I HAVE TO GO?
Rome mom: Yes, I'm good friend with her mother and please be nice to her.
Rome: Fine, (WTF she ruining my life already, I'm gonna invite my friends then)

Rita got back from the airport. She was really tired and wanted to rest. But, her mom wouldn't let her, she needed to get ready for the party they were hosting for coming back. Gosh her mom wanted her to head to the mall with her to fine a dress.

Rome was at the mall also, with his friends looking for an outfit for Rita coming back event. He wasn't in the mood to shop, so his friends left him sitting in front of the store where Rita was shopping with her mother.

Rita look at a couple of dresses and decided on a gold dress that hug her body right. Her mother was please with the chose and decided it was her turn to shop. Rita was thirsty and needed a drink. She excuse herself and went to get a drink.

While waiting in line.........

Rome notice that the girl in front of him had a killer body and couldn't stop looking at her ass. Rita got her order and she turn around facing her children bully. She wanted to punch him but didn't. Rome was so speechless of her beauty. She knew that he didn't remember her so she left him standing there looking at her walk away.

Rome..............

Damn that girl is hot. I wonder who she is. Man, I'm not gonna see her again. Damn her ass is cute.

Rita...........

Awwwww........... Why did I have to bump into him. He still look the same beside he got a little more handsome. I want to leave now and get home and rest.

Rita: Mom are you done, I'm really tired
Rita mom: Yes sweatie, I'm done. I can't wait to show you off tonight.
Rita: Okay mom

Rita didn't want to go to own party. It bring back memory since she know that Rome and his parents are coming. Her mom got her a hair stylish to get her ready. Rita try on her dress, it made the stylish jealous cause of her beatuy.

On the other hand. Rome friend met at his place, since he lives so close. Rome didn't want to go but his parents made him. Rome and his friends start talking about how she gonna look the same.

Rome friend 1: gosh I wonder if she still ugly
Rome: I bet she is
Rome friend 2: Man I hope she doesn't have an afro still
Rome: man lets go. The earlier we get the faster we can leave.

Rome, his parents and his friends decided to walk there since it was so close. The wonder where is she. He thought she still ugly and was embarrassment that she still love like a geek.

Rita parents came on stage on thanking everyone that came to there only daughter coming home party.

Rita Parent: Please give me a applause and welcome my daughter on stage.

Rita got up on stage and everyone was quite on beautiful she look. Rome notice everyone looking on stage making him turn his head to face the girl he saw at the mall.

Rome was thinking to himself. Shit that her, I mean Rita she got hot. Damn she hot.

To be continue............

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.2

Enjoy. Its a short Chapter.

Rome went up to talk to Rita. But when he try to talk to her, but she just walk away leaving his mouth open. She hated him and didn't want to talk to him.

While Rita was talking to one of the party guest. The guest was talking about how brilliant she was on the runway. Rome was near by ease dropping. Damn she a model now.

Some guy was walking with a bouquet of flower heading toward Rita. He tap her shoulder and she turn around. She had the biggest grin when she saw him and she gave him a hug. Rome wonder who the guy is. Rita took his hand and brought him to her parents, Rome was fallowing her.

Rita: Mom and Dad remember my boyfriend Dennis
Dennis: hi, Mr. and Mrs. Jensen
Rita: I thought you have a runway show
Dennis: I do, they move it to Thailand and also I miss you

Rita started to blush. She met Dennis back in Paris when they both had a photo shot together. She thought he was the nicest guy but something inside of her that she didn't love him.

Rome heard that he was her boyfriend. I guest she taking. Man I want her now. She even hotter then any girls I been seeing. Damn how am I gonna talk to her alone. She doesn't like me. Damn I thought think I was that mean to her back then.

Rita kept thinking to herself what does Rome what to talk to her about earlier. While standing next to Dennis, her mind went off to Rome. She hated him but something inside want him next to her instant of Dennis. She then think again, damn I have to get even with Rome. He made my life growing up painful. Hmmm..... I got it.

Dennis: Rita are you all right your just standing there.
Rita: Sorry, I was just thinking about something
Dennis: Okay, would you like to dance with me
Rita: sure

Dennis took Rita to the dance floor. Everyone kept looking at them thinking they made a good looking couple. Rome friends were talking to Rome. How Rita gotten hotter. Damn she got a killer body. While they were done. She needed to use the restroom leaving Dennis at the party. Rome notice she was going inside the house by herself. He soon fallow.

Rita was fixing her makeup. She then left the restroom. Then there was someone who pull her to the closet.

To be continue......

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
haha... rita act tough only... what will rome do to her? how could he do like that... he should at least try and make up with her first right or ask for forgiveness...

fun

Expired Sarnie
hehe i like how rome is mesmerized by rita looks and ass haha! cant wait to read more! :]
I know... by the way your comment got me laughing my ass off!!! :lol:

Rome pulled her to the closet. OMG what is he going to do, place a welcome kiss back home!!! ^_^

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.3

Enjoy!!!!!!!

Rita wanted to scream for help. But, his hand where on her mouth. He turn around to face her, it was Rome. She wanted to scream but he force a kiss on her. Making her slap him and knee him on his private part. Making him fall down.

Rita: You deserve that asshole, how dear you kiss me
Rome: oww... Ri..Rita why did you knee me
Rita: Cause you kiss me and I hate your gust
Rome: I just, I mean
Rita: You mean what, your sorry. Cause I look different. Your so shallow. I can't stand you
Rome: I'm not shallow, I just want to make up. Let bygone be bygone
Rita: Umm..... let me see..... NEVER!!! You cause me so much pain growing up
Rome: I was young
Rita: Oh well. (she started to walk away)

Rome was still on the ground, he knew he did so much wrong with her. But, there something inside of him to push and get her to be with him. He thought this was going to be the hardest challenge. But, he love challenge and this is the first girl who hasn't threw herself at him.

Rita............

Gosh what nerves he has to kiss me and tell me he didn't mean to about all the bad thing he did with me. Awww.... ewww... (whipping her lips) She knows deep inside she wanted him to kiss her more. He only want me cause how I look. What a shallow bastard. I can't wait to get even with him. I'm gonna make him chase after me and when he in love with me. I'm gonna just leave him and move back to Paris. Someone interrupted her thought.

Dennis: Rita where were you
Rita: Sorry Dennis, I forgot I wipe my lipstick off and needed t replay but I left it in my room.
Dennis: Okay, let go back to the party.

They went back to the party. Rome was right behind them. Watching Dennis arm around Rita waist. He wanted to be the one with her now. He thought to himself that he needs to change for her, to accept him.

The party ended around 1am. Dennis left early since he has a photo shoot in the morning. Making Rita saying goodbye to everyone leaving, her parent went to bed early since her dad wasn't feeling well. Rome told his parents and friends that he gonna meet up a girl. So they left him. Rita didn't notice Rome there.

When she was about to enter the house Rome grab her arm again. Rita turn to see it was and she knew it was Rome for some weird reason.

Rita: Rome what do you want
Rome: Nothing I just want to hear you voice again.
Rita: Rome I don't have the energy to argue with you. We can talk tomorrow okay
Rome: Fine, its a date.
Rita: Okay then

Rita.....

Thought she gonna use her plans tonight to make him want her even more.

She went to so close to Rome face. Making his heart beat faster. She reach her finger to rub his cheeks . It made him close his eye and moan a little. Then she gave him a peak on the cheek and left. Making him stand there. He felt his knee becoming weak. He soon open his eye noticing he was left alone. So he left to his house. He couldn't stop thinking about her.

TO be continue............

Spoil:

Rome falling for Rita
Rita is messing with his feeling

I don't want to give anymore detail about how the story is going as. :tease:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO rita is messing with rome's feeling..poor dennis is going to get hurt :( but i hope rome gets what he deserves.... :kiss: HOT