Payak Deud [Ch7 / Dida ]

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
New update:

credit to: Noiki @ SPICY Forum

credit ch7 fb. this was supposed to be the lakorn Book (no, it was never meant to be kom faek 3). and they change the name Book, to Payak Deud instead
Link:
http://www.spicyforum.net/index.php?showtopic=11332

=======

Old news

I know I did a topic for part 3 a long time ago. I look through and I can not find the topic anymore. So this is a new post.

Please merge this topic if ya find the old topic.

---

Thanks to Thip for translate. Its not confirmed yet but Cheer next lakorn for 2011 might be this.

From Cheer wikipedia page in Thai.

2554...บุก(คมแฝก3)...ตะเภา...ศิวัฒน์ โชติชัยชรินทร์...บริษัท ดีด้า วิดีโอ โปรดักชั่น จำกัด

The title: mean Book means to trespass or invade.

And thanks to Noiki @ Spicy forum for more info & Ch7

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
YAY CEE AND CHEER 2GETHER IS THE BEST!! I REALLY REALLY HOPE THAT THIS IS REALLY KOM FAEK 3!!! i've been waaaaaiting 4 sooooooooooo long!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So they're gonna cut out Noon, Oh and Benz????? or the the story just focuses more on Cee and Cheer and the new cast.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
So they're gonna cut out Noon, Oh and Benz????? or the the story just focuses more on Cee and Cheer and the new cast.
well Oh and Benz died from Rook Kard already and I dont see the point to bring Noon in bc Por moved to channel 3....so the left over cast is cee and cheer.....

this is what i think, maybe cee and cheer moved to a new city and taht's how they met vee and them

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
well Oh and Benz died from Rook Kard already and I dont see the point to bring Noon in bc Por moved to channel 3....so the left over cast is cee and cheer.....

this is what i think, maybe cee and cheer moved to a new city and taht's how they met vee and them
Oh and Benz die, wow, i missed a lot, i skimmed through both Kom Faek and Rook Kard, i only watched the Cee and Cheer scenes.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Don't forget Win tawin and Kratip theyre still alive. The last episode of Rook kad.. It left an impression that OH is still alive.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yeah! Cee-Cheer better be the lead :numchuck:
I'm excited!!! MO in here too :woot2:
And Oh better be in here. Cuz they showed him in the end of RK :p

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah! Cee-Cheer better be the lead :numchuck:
I'm excited!!! MO in here too :woot2:
And Oh better be in here. Cuz they showed him in the end of RK :p
yeah, thats one of the reasons i was also really looking forward to part 3 cuz Oh is suppose to return!! clearly that was him at the end!! and YAY CEE AND CHEER AS LEAD!! im not a big fan of Vee, but we'll c how it goes. what about Kelly?? in the end of RK he ends up in prison blind, and his right hand cut off. i wonder if he's gonna be a big part in this lakorn? cuz he was one of the main rai.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i want it to be part 3 cuz the action is great! :numchuck: but if it's not, and it is a new lakorn then thts still gonna be good cuz CEE is in it :dance3:

maijune

SarNie Adult
yep i don't think this is kom faek 3...but a totally new lakorn because khun dang promised to give cheer a new lakorn since she couldn't do plerng prom with tle and kwan due to the fact that she have to film nak soo phun khao niew...

it was such a good news...cee and cheer again..they are my favorite onscreen couple...and as one of the above said i also focus on cee and cheer scenes more than the other couples in there..cee and cheer are more interesting to watch and cute at the same time..

it would be nice too if p'ek is new instead because i'm still not over new and cheer in nak soo phun khao niew...but i don't mind cee either..cee could be in this one and then cheer in another with new...so total of 2 lakorns of cheer for me..that would be so great...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
It look like the title have been change to Payak Deud and not Book anymore.

Ana

sarNie Adult
The title sounds interesting. Not sure what it means :lol:
But yay!! Mo-Cee in a lakorn 2gether AGAIN :drool: but NOT pair up :facepalm:

Pleung and Tapao re-united :woot:
I know many Cee-Cheer fans including myself has been waiting :clap2: . So it's okay even if they are 2nd or third couple :wub: . Although I strongly prefer them as the lead :p

Hope its confirm soon :heart:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Cee is not in here anymore. It look like he have two new up coming lakorn with Min & Kwan so they replace him with Aof. So Aof will play with Cheer.

Also Fang, Oh Anuchit, TengNeung, Tarn Kanya, Sammie Buntitha are in here too.