Paula Taylor and Marc Nelson

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i'm happy for paula.. like everyone said she got herself a good catch!! i loved the amazing race marc was really funny in there.. i think paula and marc are really cute together..

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
hehehehe....damn i want to join the amazing race too if i'll end up with a guy like him. as long as paula is happy...i mean who wont be right ;)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Marc is Phillipino...i'm soo happie for them if it's true marc is such an awesome guy....he is...love love love him 2 death!! on Amazing Race..he was soo clever and cute...**sigh** he's so prefect..Paula is soo luckie

lilxthaixcutie

sarNie Egg
I think they're so cute together! They both have a lot in common...being mixed, from Australia, successful in the entertainment industry!

I hope it's true.

kayti

sarNie Egg
they where so cute on amazing race asia 2. i saw the whole show it was really good.....you're a good couple.......cute hot and sexy.

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
They do make a hot couple, i m happy if they r together. It might be true cuz didn't she break up with p goa already , not quite sure. Marc is hottt

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I seriously thought that Marc would be so cute with Paula from the previews and it they might be together now! What a prediction for me.

wabwi

sarNie Egg
I'm Filipino and wow... I'm surprised by this... but I love it! ;D

Marc Nelson is one of the hottest bachelors here in the Philippines...and to see him paired with a hottie Thai girl... that's just so cool! weeee! Love it!

I was watching the Amazing Race Asia too, I was thinking because Marc (& Rovilson; teamate) were helping Paula a lot. WOW, these guys look cute together haha.

tracycutie

sarNie Egg
actually Marc has no Filipino blood whatsoever, he's Australian, he just became a popular model and tv host here in the philippines.