Pauj Kev Hlub

Fearless

sarNie Adult

Starring Tao Somchai, does anyone know the name of the n'ek? Is this movie good? Can someone please provide a summary. Thanks!

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
ive seen the original and it's pretty good...i want to see the hmong too cuz i only know lil thai..if anyone sees the hmong plkz share how it is..

meenia

sarNie Adult
I have seen this lakorn in thai and love it...Let see if I could give you a short summary. There are two twin brothers who is play by Tao S. One live with his father in Thailand and another brother live with his mom in Europe or America. The only person that knows that the mother had two sons is the father's secretary . The Tao that lives with his father got marry. His dad has some illness where he had to take his med. Don't knows if it's an uncle or friend of the dad that poison him and wants to take over this business. The secretary told the Tao that is living with the dad that he has a twin brother. He calls his mom and talked to the two brother. Told the brother that his dad pass away. The brother was coming for the funeral. Something happens where the Tao that lived in Thailand was killed byt the bad guy. That is when the twin brother come. The twin brother wants to knows what happens to his dad and brother, so he fake that he is his brother who lives in Thailand. Kate is the uncle's or bad guy's daughter. She comes home and met Tao. Tao and her got into an arguerment. They tease eachother back and forward and fall in love. There is a lots of sweet scene...Have to watch to find out what happens..... :D

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
fns said:
it seem good but why there are two women.......
[post="171033"][/post]​
the other girl beside kate is the tao that lives in thailand wife..but she died later in the movie too or you can say the end of the movie!!!!!

fns

sarNie Hatchling
OH COOL I SHOULD GO AND BUY THIS LAKORN.........SO IT DOSE WORTH MY MONEY RIGHT :rolleyes: