Pauj Kev Hlub

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i was just wondering if any of you guys have seen this movie cause it's the second top best in thai section in loojceebentertainment.com
--is it a recommended movie?.........................can anyone tell me a little summary of this movie....thanks........ :D

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
dubbed by 4 stars entertainment
lead actor : Tao
Lead Actress: Kate

basically Tao has a twin but he doesn't know because his parent split up when he was young and his mom took the other twin. I think his dad died or something and he gets the company. anyways his uncle think that the company belongs to him so he plotted against tao. Tao went to a party and fell in love with the the one girl on the left. (i'll call her lead #2 because i dunno her name.) He marries Lead #2. Then one day he recieves a phone call from his twin brother who lives in austrilia (dunno if i spelled that right) and he wanted the reunite with. It was planned that he was to come to thailand. However on the day that his twin brother came Tao was shot and killed. The driver for tao went to tell his twin. Tao #2 found out about it and that it was the uncle who was behind it. he was mad and wanted revenge. he told the driver that not to let anyone know that he is the only the twin.

Kate was in america. Her father (Tao's uncle) wanted her to come back to help in the business. She came back home and met Tao #2 instead of Tao #1 because he died. anyways tao was like being mean to her and all. He would be like grabbing her hand and all. But she kept telling him that he has a wife. Tao has to pretend to be the twin that died, but he wouldn't sleep with lead #2. Lead #2 thought that she wasn't good enough and is depress....

yadie-yada.... lots of things happens... they had this one party and the uncle shot tao but Lead #2 came and block him even though she knows he's not her husband. Kate feels dumb for not knowing her dads motive and guilty runs aways... tao went to find her and tell her that he loves her and the end...

-----------------

this movie was just okay.... just another typical revenge thai lakorn.

mai92

sarNie Adult
that's a really good summary.....
this seems good....

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
i've seen it in thai version.......it's ok depends on who like it or not............i'm 50-50........^_^