Patson Sarindu

MissMonique

sarNie Egg
hi everyone... i am looking for a movie that Patson Sarindu plays in. i kind of remember what the movie is about and it was like the main girl lived in heaven and then this "yeak" was chasing her to get her to marry him or watever but then she fell to the middle world and landed on a stage and then she went to live with the main guy and the main guy his wife just died and he had 2 kids. i forgot the movie. and if you do know movie do you know where i get watch it or download it.
thanks a bunch

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
MissMonique said:
hi everyone... i am looking for a movie that Patson Sarindu plays in. i kind of remember what the movie is about and it was like the main girl lived in heaven and then this "yeak" was chasing her to get her to marry him or watever but then she fell to the middle world and landed on a stage and then she went to live with the main guy and the main guy his wife just died and he had 2 kids. i forgot the movie. and if you do know movie do you know where i get watch it or download it.
thanks a bunch
[post="135610"][/post]​

Oh i remember this one..... n'ek doesn't have much going on in her little head of her.... even though she's suppose to be a goddess... i don't remember what the lakorn is called though. Sorry

untinnu

sarNie Adult
like Ana said. . the thai title is Manee Makala

and the khmai title, like yak said, it's Moni Makala. .

monica100587

sarNie Egg
thanks a bunch

Yes. You can watch it on youtube. Just type Manee Mekhala. It's all in thai no eng subs tho

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry but "sreychan" has uploaded it on youtube, mayura dubbed of course.