Pat and Paul New Lakorn

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know what is the new lakorn that Pat and Paul will be starring together?

My friend just got back from Thailand, and brought back some pictures of him taken with Paul, Pat, and some others crews. He said that they will be starring in a new lakorn together. In person, he said Pat was so talkative, it was hard to get a still picture of her. But he did get plenty of Paul. I'll upload some pictures when he email it.

I guess we can be anticipating a new Paul lakorn.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Does anyone know what is the new lakorn that Pat and Paul will be starring together?

My friend just got back from Thailand, and brought back some pictures of him taken with Paul, Pat, and some others crews. He said that they will be starring in a new lakorn together. In person, he said Pat was so talkative, it was hard to get a still picture of her. But he did get plenty of Paul. I'll upload some pictures when he email it.

I guess we can be anticipating a new Paul lakorn.
Oh whoa!! That's great. yeah, Pat is talkative... Pictures would be awesome! I'll anticipate for them^^!

nounouyaj

sarNie Egg
yeah i watched it on youtube already it going great it's about paul and pat have the same dad but different mom and paul thinks that her mom is crazy because of pat's mom so he wants revenge and when they were little he promised to marry pat but now he's not marrying pat because of love he's married pat because he can use pat as a revenge and so so and so on watch it on youtube..=]