Passion Gurls

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
anybody who knows these girls????
there were these asian girls trying to make their own band....so i named it "Passion Gurls" lol....

i'm the sponser of them...

Starring:
Susy Lee
Lisha Yang
Linda Yang
Lisa fang

Go here to listen and see!

sorry, they were just beginner and yes! it sound weird but yeah....

when they get better, we'll go to the real studio and record it there......see yah! in the future!!!! hehehe..

oh yeah, i thought it should be passion but they changed it to ghetto girls....whooo...sounds gay but dont worry...i wont let them name like that when it comes to the real nature.....lol...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=372266739

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
hmmm.... well in the hmong industry there never been a hmong girl band b4 and we only have like boy band but yeah we would like to seem them. we really need some hmong girl band

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
post pictures please.
i guess visuals always help.

but i havent heard of them.
i would like to support them.
go girls!

take care.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Hopefully they are good. I hope it's not just a group of girls who just decided to form a band that can't even sing a note.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
maybe you just playing huh? or they are just some hmong dance group

i can say that they all good at both....sing and dance...yeah...
again i will post up the picture, but not now...
i am still working on it.....yeah, picture and designings......laterz

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Go here to listen and see!

sorry, they were just beginner and yes! it sound weird but yeah....

when they get better, we'll go to the real studio and record it there......see yah! in the future!!!! hehehe..

oh yeah, i thought it should be passion but they changed it to ghetto girls....whooo...sounds gay but dont worry...i wont let them name like that when it comes to the real nature.....lol...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=372266739 :D

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
they dont really have unique strong voices,
so... they shouldnt say that people are jealous,
cause, that makes them look even more ghetto.

ghetto girls, that's kinda like... a 10-14 year old group name.
matches their age and their maturity, i guess.

but, positive thinking,
hopefully they'll release more songs.
practice hard and change their group name. :)

thanks.
thanks.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
they dont really have unique strong voices,
so... they shouldnt say that people are jealous,
cause, that makes them look even more ghetto.

ghetto girls, that's kinda like... a 10-14 year old group name.
matches their age and their maturity, i guess.

but, positive thinking,
hopefully they'll release more songs.
practice hard and change their group name. :)

thanks.
thanks.

hah....yeah i know...it's very gay....but yeah....this is just a BEGINNER....they do need more practice...hehe thanks for checking it out....
good thing that i dont sing with them.....haha.....i rather sing SOLO.....hehe.....i wil try to record mine later......
well yeah, i didn't made the page...they did so...i cant do anything about it.......be aware of those girls.....

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
hah....yeah i know...it's very gay....but yeah....this is just a BEGINNER....they do need more practice...hehe thanks for checking it out....
good thing that i dont sing with them.....haha.....i rather sing SOLO.....hehe.....i wil try to record mine later......
well yeah, i didn't made the page...they did so...i cant do anything about it.......be aware of those girls.....

First of all, I 'd like to give kudos to you for trying to bring these girls up. I think anything is possible if you have the will and patience. Nothing is ever a success overnight. Hang in there and it will come true.

However, I do have a few advice if you care to take it. Control what your girls say and do at all times. I understand that they are themselves each a unique person, but do not let them go out in public without coaching them on what to say and not to say. Also, on their myspace or whatever..if they have boyfriends or not it is none of the fans business and so it does not need to be broadcasted. Its a fan issue....in addition, the way they write is too ghetto for mainstream unless they plan to market only to ghetto people then by all means write ghetto, but on anything official, it does not make them sound very intelligent. In addition, when they are finally ready to show and tell, make sure they are dressed flawlessly depending on the crowd they play to. Pick the girl with the best command of the hmong language and make her your spokesperson. Train them all on proper hmong speech and attitude and you should be fine. Remember the old G's will be quick to judge so dress them properly when they are presented to them. No miniskirts and showy blouses or ghetto clothing if possible, but hey...if it were a young crowed then whatever goes.

Even with all the guidence, you as the manager cannot always control what your group may or may not say. All you can hope for is to train them in the best way possible so that they can deflect any questions or give the proper speech to the proper crowd. I have purposely sent my group in to test their speech/vocal skills with the hmong Old G's at their parties just to see how well they fare. In the begining it wasn't so good, but as time goes on and they begin to gain experience and confidence, you will find that you as the manager is no longer paranoid on what your group will say or do. I can honestly say that today....if i send any of my group members up to speak or sing , they will go up without question (where as before they really whined on who should be going) , and do it to my expectations. Because of their training in hmong etiquette and the hmong language skills, they have also been able to win over the old G's and have always been invited to their parties to sing even though they are a young POP/R&B group. Its true that younger generation will listen to their music, but the o'G's are where the money really is. If your singers are likable by both groups then its better for you. In the end its all about how you market your group.

I am not trying to put you down or sound too harsh, but this is reality. I have been through hell and back in the past year with my group. Been there, done that and I just hate to see you make the same mistakes that I have made. If you need any advice, please feel free to ask.

i_no_no

sarNie Egg
only hear one main voice, if they r a band what instruments are they playing? k we be seein if they show up in the future.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmoob08.
im not saying they suck.
im just saying that their level is not as high.
i mean, singers have different levels of course,
they can practice a little more.

i just thought that they sounded a little too immature for the public.
like, you cant go around telling people that have negative opinions
that they suck and are jealous for saying that, right?
that was what i meant.
professional attitude and intake of criticism.
that's what i just meant.

i mean, i love music in general.
and to have another hmong group out,
that'll just be more fun to listen to, right?
but to be honest, if people see girls that are like... short skirts and looking whacky,
of course they are gonna say bad things.
but all in all, these girls should try their best and try to gain positive feedback from the public.

Jjenn are like my sisters and i may be bais,
but i think they are good at what they are doing.
hmong music industry vs. the american industry, there's a difference.
but us hmong people just have to give it our best.

i support these girls.
i just dont want them to come out and have the public make fun of them you know?
tell them to work hard. practice. :)

take care.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
wow... never heard of them but i like their names.
it sounds good to me already.

thanks.......they're not ready yet to become a singer....thanks again.....
that was just a practice.....

by the way.....SEG.... you're right about everything and i appreciated your advice....i will make them do more practice and etc...
oh if i could choose the best one with the more professional attitude then i rather picked Linda Yang (the last list) as you can see..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
anybody who knows these girls????
there were these asian girls trying to make their own band....so i named it "Passion Gurls" lol....
i know they're just a beginner but their cool....

i'm the sponser of them...
Starring:
Susy Lee
Lisha Yang
Linda Yang
Lisa fang (NEW girl)
I might post up a picture of them unless u tell me that u wanna see it.......lol.....later
no, dont know of them. you're the sponsor? oh ok. ^_^