Pang Orinja

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I really adore Panggg! =) So here's some pics of her that I've collected so far.
ALL CREDITS: Spicyforum.net

PoWeR3FeVeR

sarNie Juvenile
SHE LOOKS PRETTY. SHE REALLY IS. BUT IN LAKORN- MAYBE ITS THE WAY THEY DO MAKEUP. SHE LOOK LIKE.... LIKE A GUY/GIRL. LIKE A TRANS.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awww Amy I adore Pang also, I use to have a forum for her but I closed it down lol because of time, but right now she's part of my new forum for exact stars which I'm still working on ^___-" I was still considering to make a personal forum for her though

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks.. i like pang too but its just her character in lakorns hehe.. beautiful ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I didn't like Pang much when she was younger and first started but I started warming up to her and became a fan when I saw her in Maya Pissaward -.-" but I think she's beautiful x3 she has a really distinctive look to her

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
i'M NOT REALLY FOND OF HER BEFORE BUT NOW i THINK SHE IS CUTE i REALLY LIKE HER IN dUMkHUM SHE SHE SAY susu LOLZ... SO CUTE N FUNNY

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know I find Pang's voice annoying in Dum Karm lol which is weird lmao because all my favorite gals have a not so flattering voice except Noon Siriphun who has an average voice lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Wow I'm surprised plenty of members here do like Pang, too =) Because from most forums I've been to people don't like her much or at all though I'm fan of her!