pang & bow benjawan?

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, is that bow(girl from yuthakarn)cuz she look different and more younger

credit to hisoparty.com

yes, i think that's bow. she looks so much younger and even prettier than in YHKT!!! :) i agree with Kalek; she reminds me of paula taylor, too...it must be the smile...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wow. She has that model face is is actually very beautiful. I love her smile and eyes.lol. I have the same hair style as hers except mine isn't curled/waved.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
yeah they made her look way too mature in Yutikarn Hak Karn Thong.... she's such a beaut... i would love to look like her :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^probaly cuz she was a mother in that lakorn

yep. shes gorgeous indeed. i wonder how old is she. i didnt know she was part of the power3

Miss8jenny

sarNie Egg
<_<
I cant stand fake ppl like bow
i know where she lives in germany coz i live the same city
she´s a cute gurl but.... : :angry:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
nope, she looks younger here. she looks diff and i couldn't recognize her. she looks totally diff. make- up and the clothes make a great diff on your level of look.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wow! She's gorgeous and yes she look so much prettier than iin Yuthakarn and Ruk Tur Yod Ruk. Damn, she's hot! Love her outfit! It's so cute! And I do see Paula in her too. Hehehe.​

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
very pretty.. she does resembles u a bit of paula.. ^_^

Miss8jenny

sarNie Egg
hmmmmmm ;) bow benjawan she´s a real pretty gurl...but wat bout her actor??
i find she cant play good movies <_< dats suck

Miss8jenny

sarNie Egg
hey, is that bow(girl from yuthakarn)cuz she look different and more younger

credit to hisoparty.com
n wat bout her personality...........she´s a real bitch!! -_- she´s a pretty gurl n thinks i´m a star!! i wooooow bull shit
aske her @ ch7 fanclub wat works her mom in german...will kno wat she said