• tookatah rerng rabum

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • wimarn mungkorn

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mega

sarNie Egg
I want to ask ...? if i post the news about weir and pancake at magazine ( thai language) in here , can everybody help me to translate , cos i can't read thai and i am not thai heheh...but i really want to know about their . I always buy magazine thai but to sad for me i don't understand every word . . thanks . :rolleyes:

mega

sarNie Egg
cant wait to see weir and pancake to lakorn together ..please to ch7 make this wish come true he he he :p

annea

sarNie Adult
aaww... i love pan and wier together but i also love pan and oil ka lol...
omg pan is only 19? are you sure? i thought she was already in her 20s...

nuthida

sarNie Egg
yea shes 19 but she's turning 20 in may :) i thinks she's the 2nd youngest actress that's in the business coz the youngest is poo priya.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I want to ask ...? if i post the news about weir and pancake at magazine ( thai language) in here , can everybody help me to translate , cos i can't read thai and i am not thai heheh...but i really want to know about their . I always buy magazine thai but to sad for me i don't understand every word . . thanks . :rolleyes:
I'll help translate meg. Darn it too bad I voted already before WM poll was up. But I will now vote for WM...Love that lakorn sooo much.