Pancake Khemanit: Hot Actress

cecilia

Staff member
lol . .is it just me or is that pinky starting to look like weir at some angle. LOl
anyway, not her best shoot, i like her clothes though ^^

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol . .is it just me or is that pinky starting to look like weir at some angle. LOl
anyway, not her best shoot, i like her clothes though ^^
ceci pinky or pancake? lol
ewww dont say that she looks like weir..that will ruin starring at weir for me hahaha

cecilia

Staff member
ooh, i meant Pancake, it's right after i reply to suparb buroot, that's why my finger type pinky instead of pancake :loool:

sorry, i can't help it, but it really does resemble weir in here .. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Pancake but she is starting to bore me. This is not her best, maybe it can be consider her worst but they ain't all that bad either.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah...i mean she is okay..the cover looks weird though...

vangb01

sarNie Egg
To be honest I think Pancake is not pretty at all, all the other thai actress are way much prettier. I just don't understand why she was voted top 2nd prettiest thai actress. Her face looks weird, her head is too huge for her body.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
ceci pinky or pancake? lol
ewww dont say that she looks like weir..that will ruin starring at weir for me hahaha

Well, you know what they say ladies ~ couples tend to start looking like each other being together for a long time... But Pancake and Weir haven't even been together THAT long yet to start looking/dressing/acting similar to each other. LOL :)

I don't think this is her best shoot either-- maybe it's the bangs. The hair, the bangs... it just look un-balanced somehow. I'm fine with her pics that don't have the bangs hanging out all over though.

icebé

sarNie Egg
i know she's pretty but she kinda looks funny here o.0
hmm, it's definitely the hair... it makes her face look strange or something

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i dont know y i keep hearing people saying how pretty she is, by thai actress standard, she is really not up to par with lots of actress in term of look.