PANCAKE AND PAE BREAK-UP

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pancake is like Aff, they are known in the ET industry but don't have close female friends in the business. Both appear very independent.
I think Aff does have close friends like Chai/Vicky, Aum A, Anne, I think Ploy is another
one since they had been following each other working together already 3 occasion
mua dok ruk ban, the 3 Chinese Sisters, Namtarn Mai

Pancake don't even know who's her friends? :scratchhead2:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^aff doesn't hang out with them.

I agree Aff is a very independent. She seems more social than Pancake though, she talks with other dara. Well i could count Aum as her friend since they text each other and stuff.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
There's a difference between being independent and acting like your shit don't stink. To me Pan comes across as her shit don't stink. I can't say 100% sure if its her true self or the mom pulling the strings. Pan is her mom's little puppet to the point where I wonder if she would know how to live her life if her mom wasn't around. To me Pan is not independent, she is very much dependent on her mom to enable her to live her daily life. I feel pitty for her. You can so tell she is living the life that her mom wants and was not able to have when she was young so there for her mom is using her to live the life that she didn't have.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think they pulled enough popularity being together unlike when Pan was with Wier
yeah, that's why she broke it off haha..pae can't bring her the $$ because most people don't like em together.

forget celeb friends, but does she even have friends out of the et biz?

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
There's a difference between being independent and acting like your shit don't stink. To me Pan comes across as her shit don't stink. I can't say 100% sure if its her true self or the mom pulling the strings. Pan is her mom's little puppet to the point where I wonder if she would know how to live her life if her mom wasn't around. To me Pan is not independent, she is very much dependent on her mom to enable her to live her daily life. I feel pitty for her. You can so tell she is living the life that her mom wants and was not able to have when she was young so there for her mom is using her to live the life that she didn't have.
so true.. I agree