Paj Zaub Khab - A True Miss Hmong

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW!!! SO YOUNG!!! I just recently got back from Thailand-it's ONLY BEEN ONE WEEK SINCE I'VE BEEN BACK!!! I STILL MENTALLY THINK I'M STILL THERE!!! hahahahahaha....
I WENT ON A MISSION TRIP TO TELL THE HMONG PEOPLE IN THAILAND ABOUT GOD!!!! I LEARNED A LOT!!!! We drove by there, but they wouldn't let us in!! I REALLY WOULD'VE LOVED GOING THERE!!! But overall, YES, you don't have to be "famous/known" to go to THAILAND!! ANYONE CAN GO!!!! And you shouldn't go there to get attention!!! I PROMISE YOU, YOU'LL GET A LOT OF ATTENTION FROM EVERYONE IN THE VILLAGES BECAUSE YOU'RE AN AMERICAN!!! (Hmong American Girls=WHITE SKIN!!!! hahahaha....that's how you tell!!!!!) But, it's an EXPERIENCE you'll NEVER FORGET!!! It makes you think we take it for granted sometimes here in the US.
So, if anyone has the chance or opportunity to go, i saw GO FOR IT!!! IT'S AWESOME!! I PROMISE!!!

wow! u just came back.. im sure u had fun.. hehe... & yess. you don't have to be famous or known to go there... you get a lot of attention for going there, for being
hmong americans.. im sure there was a lot of staring, was there?... yup, when i went.. there was a lot of staring.. i felt weird but i got used to it.. hehe..

candi

sarNie Juvenile
WOW!!! SO YOUNG!!! I just recently got back from Thailand-it's ONLY BEEN ONE WEEK SINCE I'VE BEEN BACK!!! I STILL MENTALLY THINK I'M STILL THERE!!! hahahahahaha....
I WENT ON A MISSION TRIP TO TELL THE HMONG PEOPLE IN THAILAND ABOUT GOD!!!! I LEARNED A LOT!!!! We drove by there, but they wouldn't let us in!! I REALLY WOULD'VE LOVED GOING THERE!!! But overall, YES, you don't have to be "famous/known" to go to THAILAND!! ANYONE CAN GO!!!! And you shouldn't go there to get attention!!! I PROMISE YOU, YOU'LL GET A LOT OF ATTENTION FROM EVERYONE IN THE VILLAGES BECAUSE YOU'RE AN AMERICAN!!! (Hmong American Girls=WHITE SKIN!!!! hahahaha....that's how you tell!!!!!) But, it's an EXPERIENCE you'll NEVER FORGET!!! It makes you think we take it for granted sometimes here in the US.
So, if anyone has the chance or opportunity to go, i saw GO FOR IT!!! IT'S AWESOME!! I PROMISE!!!
I would love to go one day and visit my old house! (if it's still there). But, with all that's been happening...I'm afraid to go! But, I will definitely go one day and visit my hmong brothers and sisters.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i second wat u said.. lolz...

its not the miss hmong's idea but its the OG's idea for wanting them to go to lao/thailand to help..perhaps try to look good or watever..
which is kinda stupid. n yeah. if it wasnt for the hmong communty, paj zaub wouldnt had gone. so thanks to the HMONG COMMUNITY...

my own opinion, if u really feel sorry for your people..why not, use your own money.. ??? dur!

publicity act.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
you know what sucks about her trip to thailand..?
she organized a banquet without food to fundraise for her trip
and she never even said that she went to help the hmong people at dej dawb on behalf of the hmong community in the US.
because if those people who helped her with funds hadn't done so..
she wouldn't have been able to go...
so selfish.. i'm telling you guys.. it's all for publicity.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
you know what sucks about her trip to thailand..?
she organized a banquet without food to fundraise for her trip
and she never even said that she went to help the hmong people at dej dawb on behalf of the hmong community in the US.
because if those people who helped her with funds hadn't done so..
she wouldn't have been able to go...
so selfish.. i'm telling you guys.. it's all for publicity.
yep i agree with u too. if it weren't for those ppl, she wouldn't have gone too. looking at it now, i don't think she had this plan in mind until they brought it up to her and now look at miss hmong international. she's doing the same thing. i think that hmong committee want to help those ppl in thailand/ laos but they just want to say that's its miss hmong california/international plan to do this just so ppl can say they did something. hey this is my opinion only so hope it don't offend any of u guys.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yep i agree with u too. if it weren't for those ppl, she wouldn't have gone too. looking at it now, i don't think she had this plan in mind until they brought it up to her and now look at miss hmong international. she's doing the same thing. i think that hmong committee want to help those ppl in thailand/ laos but they just want to say that's its miss hmong california/international plan to do this just so ppl can say they did something. hey this is my opinion only so hope it don't offend any of u guys.
i second wat u said.. lolz...

its not the miss hmong's idea but its the OG's idea for wanting them to go to lao/thailand to help..perhaps try to look good or watever..
which is kinda stupid. n yeah. if it wasnt for the hmong communty, paj zaub wouldnt had gone. so thanks to the HMONG COMMUNITY...

my own opinion, if u really feel sorry for your people..why not, use your own money.. ??? dur!