Painful Love ... aum/aff

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whooo enjoy the update.. it was hard updatin this because i was listening to happy music.. ehehe but then i quickly change to some sad ones.. hehe enjoy the updates..

-aikoden

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
is Aum going to save Aff from that Mrs. Ratana??? OMG!! Aum is like Aff's knight in shining armor.... :spin: :drool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I like how you switch from first person point of view to narration... best of both worlds. Good so far....... hopefully Aum will help Aff come out of the darkness.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
heehee i read this on the car ride...awww so sad...i wonder why the name aff seems so familiar to aum...OoOOo atm i am at my bro's college library....all this naughty fanfics Ooops hope i don't get caught *looking around*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 3 - The Encounter

What have I done in my life to deserve this.. I'm just like any ordinary woman.. ain't I..? Why do they want me so much.. My heart is aching.. I just want to be free.. from pain.. Now I just want to end my life and go with you.. take me away .. forgive me..

-----------

Aff.. Where are you.. Why are you always gone.. If they say you're a burden.. Don't believe them.. It was all an accident.. I'm still here for you.. no matter what.. We have to stay strong.. I will deal with all your problems.. I won't let them near you again.. I promise..

-----------

I'm sorry I couldn't help you in time.. I'm sorry miss.. Forgive me.. I.. I..

-----------

The lady heard someone shout and got scared.. She quickly continued to push the lady inside.. She couldn't take it anymore so she grabbed the lady by the head and banged her head onto the side of the car..

"Please Stop" cried Aff as streams of tears slowly run down her face.. "I will go.."

"If only you said sooner you DUMB BRAT.. HURRY and get in.. someone is coming.. HURRY!!" shouted Mrs. Ratana as she continues pushing Aff into her car..

"I SAID STOP!!.. LADY.. STOP THAT!!" shouted Harit as he ran toward them..

"HURRY UP.. HE'LL CATCH US.." shouted Mrs. Ratana as she slapped Aff's face..

"HELP.. PLEASE HELP.. " screamed Aff as she continues crying..

"
YOU BITCH
... " angrily shouted Mrs. Ratana as she took Aff out of her car and starts slapping and beating her continually.. "I'M HELPING YOU, YET YOU BETRAY ME..!!" She was very angry and pissed off at Aff .. She acted like a wild tiger attacking a poor weak mouse.. "
FUCK.. WHAT THE HELL..
" she shouted as she looked at the blood slowly dripping down on Aff's head and down on her legs.. "
YOU WHORE..
" She let Aff go and quickly got into her car and speed off... Panting as she saw the man just right there next to Aff.. Blood was visible on her .. She freaked and used her scarf to wipe it off, but no use.. it was stained..

"Miss.. Miss.. Miss.." shouted Aum as he looked at Aff.. He also carefully looked at the car's license plate and remembered it.. "Miss.. are you alright.. I'm Sorry .. I came too late.. Miss.." Aum looked at the lady.. There was a lot of blood.. "Miss.. Miss..Do you hear me.. Miss.. " Aum didn't get any reaction from the lady .. He decided to take her into the taxi and told the driver to go to the nearest hospital as fast as he can.. Aum took out his white handkerchief and wiped the lady's forehead... "Hold on miss.. we'll be there soon.. "

----------

"You hear that mother?" stuttered Rita..

"What dear?" her mother-in-law answered..

"I heard.. Aff.. screaming for help.. but where.. ?.. I'll be back mother.. " worriedly said Rita as she goes off and continue searching for Rita.. "Be safe Aff.. Be safe.. I'm coming.. " She looked around the temple but found nothing.. She asked everyone .. but got nothing.. "Excuse me.. have you seen Aff.. ?" she cried as she continues searching..

"Miss.. are you looking for Aff?" asked a visitor..

"Yes I am.. Have you seen her?" replied Rita..

"Yes.. a while ago .. a lady in her late 40's or so grabbed Aff and left.. They should probably be outside the temple.." answered the visitor..

"Thank you.. I appreciate your help.. " rejoiced Rita as she left the temple to go search.. She thought to herself.. "A lady in her late 40's.. that.. It can't be.. Not in broad daylight.. Mrs. Ratana.. " Rita searched around outside but found nothing.. until she ran to the otherside and.. found blood along the road.. "This looks fresh.. Aff.. be safe.. " cried Rita as she ran back to the temple to tell her mother and Aff's mother-in-law..

------------

Finally the taxi reached the hospital.. "Thank you Mister.. Here" said Aum as he hands the driver a couple hundreds.. He quickly carried Aff into the hospital.. "Nurse.. Nurse.. Nurse.." shouted Aum..

"Yes.. how.. may.. I.." asked the nurse..

"Emergency.. She's unconcious and bleeding.. I need help right away.. Hurry!!" shouted Aum as he quickly ran to the Emergency Room (ER) ..

"Yes sir.. but you can't go in yet.. " shouted the nurse.. but it was already too late he already went in..

Aum placed the lady on a bed as he ran to the Doctor..

"Doctor.. I need help.. right away.. " said Aum as he pants..

"How'd you get in here..?" asked the Doctor..

"No need to ask that just come" replied Aum as he pulls the Doctor to the unconcious lady..

"Oh dear.. " said the Doctor as he calls for the nurses.. "Nurse.. Nurse.. Nurse.. Come here right away.. "

2 nurses appeared.. they looked at the unconcious lady and was shocked.. "Don't just look.. clean her.. I wil be back.. let me go get my stuffs" shouted the Doctor as he left off..

One of the nurse came to Aum.. "Sir .. can you please register her.." said the nurse as she hands Aum a clipboard..

Aum took the clipboard and looked at it.. "Nurse.. what if I don't know.. ?"asked Aum..

"Then just write out your information.. we'll search for her identity.." replied the Nurse..

Aum did as he was told.. He looked at the clock.. "Oh no.. I'm Late.." Aum quickly got up.. "Sorry Nurse.. I got to leave.. " .. He took one of her hands and placed his handkerchief in it.. He looked at the unconcious lady one more time before he left.. "I hope for the best.. miss.. I'm sorry .. I didn't come.. sooner.. forgive me.. " He said his last words to her.. and left off..

........TBC.........

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ENJOY THE UPDATE.. whoooo I had difficulties thinking hehe lol.. xp.. Thanks for the comments.. awwe.. RR.. imma miss you lots.. T_T.. lmao.. haha.. whoo don't get caught hehe lol.. xp..

- aiko.. T_T..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aiko i found internet..but i can't be on like i usually am....apparently my little cousins like to use my laptop too...ugh....well i get on when i can.....love the update.....poor aff getting beat up by a 40-year-old..sheesh.......^^hugs n kisses love ya

nikki1786

LizQuen
aiko, im finally updated~! :) its getting good and i cant wait for the next chapi... you left me hangin' there... :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sorry readers.. i might update this later on.. i havent got rest lately.. i might update but im not sure.. sorry.. but i shall give you readers some hints..

- the family rushes to see her..
- shes still unconcious..
- feels a soft warmth like her hubby.. wakes up to it..
- she loses sumthin..
- n some other stuffs..

......gosh i realize im so mean to aff.. but mrs. ratana is more evil then me.. eeek... >_< .. i hurt my poor aff too much.. wait i mean sarn's dear aff too much hehe xp.. >_<..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 4 - The Night Alone in the Hospital

So much pain.. I want to be set free.. but yet I can't .. I felt your warmth again.. I feel so happy .. I felt you guiding me toward the light .. but it dispersed in mid-air.. When will I ever see you again.. Will I ever ..?

--------------

Aff.. be safe.. I'm sorry I can't protect you.. be strong.. Don't worry I will face Mrs. Ratana soon .. Why can't she just stop.. wait for my return ..

--------------

Why does it seem like I can't stop thinking of you.. what is this I feel?.. when I carried you .. I ..I .. your warmth.. feels so familiar to me.. but yet it differs.. just who are you miss.. I wish to meet you again someday..

--------------

In the Emergency Room .. the doctors and nurses were still checking Aff .. She was still unconcious .. Then one of the nurse shouted..

"Doctor.. Doctor.. Doctor.. She is losing to much blood.. she .. she.. "

"She.. what?"

"She just had a miscarriage.. "

"Oh dear.. Tell me her heart rate .. "

"Yes Doctor.." replied the nurse as she begins doing what the doctor instructed.. "Her heart rate is at 32 beats per minute.. "

The unconcious lady heart rates went lower n lower.. The monitor started beeping.. BEEP BEEP BEEP. .

"DOCTOR.. IT"S DROPPING MORE... 16 .. 13... DOCTOR.. "..

There was a flat line on the monitor...

"Get me the electric shocker .." shouted the Doctor.. "100.. 200 .."

It still didn't work.. so they tried 400..

..beep..beep.. beep..

"She's back.. her heart rate is .. 26.. 34.. 47 ..51.. 69.. 77.. Now it's staying at 77."

------------

After awhile they finish checking her and moved her to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU).. They finally found out who the unconcious lady was and contacted the family.. They called Rita and she and the other family members rushed to the Hospital..

Rita ran to the front desk and asked the nurse... "Where is the patient Aff Kasem.. I mean Aff Kiet?"

"She's in the ICU rooms at the moment.. She's on the 5th floor." answered the nurse.

Rita and the others rushed into the elevator and waited to patiently as it slowly went up.. They were all thinking their own things.. The elevator bell rang.. DING.. They got out and looked at the map to see the blueprint of the area they were at.. trying to find the ICU rooms.. After awhile they finally found it.. Rita pressed the speaker..

"How may I help you?" asked a nurse from inside.

"I'm here to see the patient Aff Kiet.. " replied Rita

"Hold on miss.. yes you may come through but only 2 at a time.. " said the nurse as she opens the door.

"Mother.. you 2 can go first.. I can wait .." said Rita..

"Fine dear.." said her mother-in-law and Aff's mother-in-law. "We'll be right out." they went inside the room.. They looked at Aff.. sleeping there.. all silent.. They silently cried.. "My poor daughter.." cried her mother.. "I'm sorry I didn't take good care of your daughter.." said Mrs. Kiet as she patted Mrs. Kasem's back.. "We didn't intend this to happen.. It's not your fault.." .. They stayed in for a bit and they finally left ..

While they were inside visiting Aff .. Rita was outside sitting on the bench with the other family members.. They kept scooting away from her.. They knew that she was a prostitute's daughter .. and was abandoned.. and dropped off at an orphanage.. They only pretend to like her but when she's alone.. The truth is revealed.. One of the little boy ran to her and spat at her face.. Rita slowly got up.. The little boy ran to his mother.. Rita just stared at them and silently cried and walked away.. She was happy that at least she has Aff and her mother-in-law left in this world.. at least they love her.. She went to the rest room to clean herself up.. She looked at her reflection in the mirror..

"Human beings are born into the world.. Man and woman.. Am I different just because my mother is a prostitute?.. " Shouted Rita..

There was a guy outside.. He heard the lady shout .. He knocked on the restroom door..

"Miss.. you are not different.. that's human nature.. They're selfish and greedy.. They hate the low class.. They think highly of themselves.. Mankind created us all equally.. but yet we forget that.. we tend to do wrong when we should be doing the right.. We in life choose the wrong path of footprints to follow.. I wish you well in life.." said the anonymous guy as he left and disappeared..

Rita quickly got out of the restroom to see who the guy was.. but was too late.. She listened to the words he spoke of.. While thinking of them.. her face formed a smile.. She was happy that someone understands her.. just like her husband.. She slowly went back to the ICU area ..

"There you are Rita.. you can go now.. we've all went.. " said her mother.. "The other are leaving now.. but I'll wait for you.."

Rita slowly entered the room.. She saw Aff sleeping on the medical bed.. She saw her wounds.. Rita slowly touched Aff's hands and hold it gently.. "I'm sorry.. I lied.. I couldn't protect you.. get better soon.. I want you and the baby to be safe." whispered Rita as she silently wipe away her tears.. She kissed Aff on the forehead and slowly went back..

"Excuse me miss.. I have to tell you something.." said a nurse..

"Yes.." said Rita ..

"You see.. well.. the patient .. had a miscarriage.. please tell the patient that when she is concious.. we don't want to stress her out.." said the nurse as she walked back to her station..

Rita got out of the room.. Her mother was still there.. She quickly hugged her..

"What's wrong dear..?"

Rita silently cried.. "It's only Aff alone now.. She had a miscarriage.."

"My poor baby.. "

The mother and daughter silently cried as they walked out the Hospital.. When they got home they slept on the same bed.. Hoping for the best for Aff..

------------

3 hours after they left.. Aff gained concious.. She was confused where she was at.. She tried to get up but couldn't .. She felt something on her hand.. She slowly checked what it was.. It was a white handkerchief stained with blood.. It had a letter "A" sewn at the corner.. She wasn't sure whose it was.. She was all alone in the dark room.. staring outside the glass windows.. looking at the stars shining and twinkling in the far away skies.. She touched her stomach.. and gently patted it.. "Be safe" she whispered.. She continued looking at the stars.. gently crying.. remembering the night.. She remembered the soft warmth of her husband.. just like earlier today.. She believed that it was him.. Preparing to take her away.. but yet .. it wasn't.. She didn't want to think of anything painful anymore so she silently closed her eyes.. and went to sleep.. hugging her stomach as tight as she can.. so no one can take her baby away from her..

.......TBC.......

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
enjoy the update.. sorry i didnt really feel it today .. so its.. not that good .. sorry.. but enjoy..

-aiko..

im sorry for not updating lately...